What would you do with 1.1 million Rangers pounds.

CoopsLaud

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, what's the point moaning about it? Just accept it, I have, regardless of how much I'd love for mccoist to be a better manager, I've accepted he'll be here till he loses a league or until he gets fed up listening to the fannybitch's who play too much FIFA 14

Aye I'll just sit back and accept my team being utter pish because we have a tv personality standing clueless in the dug out....

Lol, what's the point moaning about it? Just accept it, I have, regardless of how much I'd love for mccoist to be a better manager, I've accepted he'll be here till he loses a league or until he gets fed up listening to the fannybitch's who play too much FIFA 14

Already lost a league.......

Did he though? The company your working for might be shutting down shortly. Yer financial security and contract that's yer familys comfort blanket might be getting whipped away shortly. Suppose you'll be fully focused on yer job under that cloud? Aw aye, and here's a points penalty just to make life easier for ye?

Did he though? The company your working for might be shutting down shortly. Yer financial security and contract that's yer familys comfort blanket might be getting whipped away shortly. Suppose you'll be fully focused on yer job under that cloud? Aw aye, and here's a points penalty just to make life easier for ye?

Yes he lost the league and let's face it BEFORE admin it was clear he wasn't gonna.

Oh and the 2 M's

In terms of opposition we've never had it as easy......but,but,but it's soooo hard to play in these leagues and we've only been allowed to sign free transfers and our players are sensitive to criticism and we don't have Gazza or Laudrup...

And no other manager in the world has gone through administration, or had a transfer ban imposed - god only knows how Barca will cope next year?

They could do worse than get on the phone to Ally & see how he's coped...

(And if Messi thought Walter played anti-football...)

And no other manager in the world has gone through administration, or had a transfer ban imposed - god only knows how Barca will cope next year?

They could do worse than get on the phone to Ally & see how he's coped...

(And if Messi thought Walter played anti-football...)

He could tell them how best to bring on the youth players at their disposal......

And he has to have a new team for every season because were not strong enough.....oh the irony.