Ally,Ally Shut Yer Mooth

ps95v7

As per title, when will you get real and drop this lets be friends mantra, quote "I'm really pleased for them (Hearts). I didn't want them Liquidated and sent down to the bottom because it ain't fun" source Daily Express.

Are you for real Ally ? turn the clock back two years the Scottish Establishment tried to kill us,strip our Titles/Trophies and let us not forget they even stopped us playing a benefit game against Kelty Hearts charity match because they wouldn't give us a Licence courtesy of Doncaster.

Doncaster the slimeball who was cuddled up to this present RFC board in the stand at Ramsden's Cup Final, could he not find another seat.

Anyway back to the point does Ally really believe this mob (Hearts) would be sent down, not a chance Lieswell/Herr Salmond/Regan/Doncaster would not allow it.

Ally you are so removed from the support, a support who have, Marched on Hampden/Record Attendance's/Fighting Fund, we have done everythng possible to keep our club alive.

Ally concentrate on what & where our club is going "Just Shut Yer Mooth"

:nosfa::brokensfa:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of your problem seems to be with the SFA and SPL, not what Ally said about Hearts. A lot of people will agree with you about the SFA and SPL treatment of us, including myself.

I don't wish Hearts into liquidation, for once I agree with Ally on that. It is a horrible experience and one I would only wish upon Sellick, Dundee Hibs and Aberdeen.

I don't like Ally as a manager but I don't see what's wrong with him speaking out about the Hearts situation, us being in a similar situation not long ago. I'm all for bashing Ally managerially but I don't see what he's done wrong here.

As per title, when will you get real and drop this lets be friends mantra, quote "I'm really pleased for them (Hearts). I didn't want them Liquidated and sent down to the bottom because it ain't fun" source Daily Express.

Are you for real Ally ? turn the clock back two years the Scottish Establishment tried to kill us,strip our Titles/Trophies and let us not forget they even stopped us playing a benefit game against Kelty Hearts charity match because they wouldn't give us a Licence courtesy of Doncaster.

Doncaster the slimeball who was cuddled up to this present RFC board in the stand at Ramsden's Cup Final, could he not find another seat.

Anyway back to the point does Ally really believe this mob (Hearts) would be sent down, not a chance Lieswell/Herr Salmond/Regan/Doncaster would not allow it.

Ally you are so removed from the support, a support who have, Marched on Hampden/Record Attendance's/Fighting Fund, we have done everythng possible to keep our club alive.

Ally concentrate on what & where our club is going "Just Shut Yer Mooth" Nah.Bad shout

Ally concentrate on what & where our club is going "Just Shut Yer Mooth"

It was Regan that was holding off on the licence.

Unfortunately it was Doncasters mob who were running the Ramsdens final so he got to choose his seat (proves he knows its all about the Rangers). What do you expect Ally to say?

He may not be a manager but he understands the media, who knows what Ally really feels as an individual (however much we try to guess) but he's representing the club and managed to, subtly, get the point in about us being hurled into the bottom tier.

Ally wants to be loved by everyone.

I think you are right Minstral, could he not have stated HMFC not my concern, but has to lay it on thick,to curry favour with all in the media, backing up what you are stating "loved by everyone"

Ally's entitled to him opinion,no matter who he's trying to curry favour with,shows it's all about the Rangers,when they have to come to Ally for an opinion.

Personally I think it's been disgraceful in how Rangers were treated and how Hearts and Dunfirmline basically,got away with the same,even to the extent of them being paid 'prize money' before the season's end to say them from liquidation.

Should be remembered 'they' stole our prize money.B'tards.

Another easily offended, let's have a pop at Ally thread - it's a sport people - and we should not be stooping to other people's low expectation but maintaining our own, high, standards

Remind me where our own high standards got us under murray up till now

Scottish football can walk all over us with no comeback, we are a shadow of the ferocious support we were pre murray