Ally,Ally Shut Yer Mooth

ps95v7

As per title, when will you get real and drop this lets be friends mantra, quote "I'm really pleased for them (Hearts). I didn't want them Liquidated and sent down to the bottom because it ain't fun" source Daily Express.

Are you for real Ally ? turn the clock back two years the Scottish Establishment tried to kill us,strip our Titles/Trophies and let us not forget they even stopped us playing a benefit game against Kelty Hearts charity match because they wouldn't give us a Licence courtesy of Doncaster.

Doncaster the slimeball who was cuddled up to this present RFC board in the stand at Ramsden's Cup Final, could he not find another seat.

Anyway back to the point does Ally really believe this mob (Hearts) would be sent down, not a chance Lieswell/Herr Salmond/Regan/Doncaster would not allow it.

Ally you are so removed from the support, a support who have, Marched on Hampden/Record Attendance's/Fighting Fund, we have done everythng possible to keep our club alive.

Ally concentrate on what & where our club is going "Just Shut Yer Mooth"

:nosfa::brokensfa:

You do realise Neil Doncaster wanted us in SFL1 don't you?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think lack of sportsmanship and not acting with dignity is the way to go, fill your boots. But stooping to the gutter level that others have is not for me, and in my opinion not the way for Rangers.

If I were the manager I'd be diplomatic and ride the media wave. If you go on a rant as Rangers manager and make a fool of yourself you tarnish 141 years of sporting history. Leave acting like neds to the filth from the east end. Hearts will get their comeuppance when we meet them on the pitch.

Ally wont say anything different no matter how much we might want him too. I think the accusations of arrogance got to certain people around Rangers during all the admin days and Allys going out of his way to show how he's not arrogant or demanding, unfortunately the ones who kicked us when we were down had no such high minded ideals and didn't care if we hated them or not for what they did. They will care once we are back skelping them in just over a years time and putting them firmly in our shadow again.

People go on about the board saying stuff to sell season books what about this dud with "we will never forget who kicked us when we were down" just before the first lot of season books got sold after administration ??

Yeah nae bother Ally

I've never had a man that could infuriate me more

Bit of dignity for the media.

We all know he really means fuck Hearts and they should have ceased too exist but cant really come out and say that.....well he could but too be honest i would expect more from anyone at Ibrox than too get embroiled in some media propoganda shite.

Well done Ally !!!

Well done fuck all - and that's not what he really means either - anyone that genuinely believes that is a bit dense tbh

Dense fuck all, i had actually grown to respect your opinions mate whether i agree with them or not but thats insulting.

Rangers standard is not to come out and berate anyone in public, we are better than a public slagging match......WE ARE THE PEOPLE.....NO ONE LIKES US, WE DONT CARE.

I guess these statements mean fuck all to you?

There's a difference between berating anyone in public and continuing to gush over them ... there's ways of wording things he continues to be every fuckers pal and I'm sick of it.

Fuck the dignity ... for you to say it's not what he really means in ref to him being nice to Hearts is a bit of a joke but no surprise as people take everything he says differently to what he means just so they can pat him in the back

The pish he spouts Is a kick in the balls to any real Rangers fan

I'll ask you, remember him saying We'll never forget who kicked us when we are down aye?

It's not just a different opinion though .... this is him gushing over Hearts about 5 times now, Dunfermline multiple times, Raith Rovers and Turnball Hutton, Dundee United in light of Thomsons latest attacks after the cup draw and the tarriers loads

It's not just a one off different opinion it's a massive common denominator in one man treating the fans like shite coming out with this pish consistently - and what's worse are the dense ones patting him on the back for it

It's not just a different opinion though .... this is him gushing over Hearts about 5 times now, Dunfermline multiple times, Raith Rovers and Turnball Hutton, Dundee United in light of Thomsons latest attacks after the cup draw and the tarriers loads

It's not just a one off different opinion it's a massive common denominator in one man treating the fans like shite coming out with this pish consistently - and what's worse are the dense ones patting him on the back for it

Scottish football is better with Hearts, Romanov is as much Hearts as Craig Whyte is Rangers, surely even the densest can see that too?

Who gives a fuck about Scottish football? some short fucking memories most of you ...

We will never forget who kicked us when we were down

Those were the exact words from the man that can do no wrong.

You're just taking everything he says too personally because you hate him. He is as entitled to his opinion as you are to yours.

Like it or not we need Scottish Football, quicker people realise that the better.

There's a difference between berating anyone in public and continuing to gush over them ... there's ways of wording things he continues to be every fuckers pal and I'm sick of it.

Fuck the dignity ... for you to say it's not what he really means in ref to him being nice to Hearts is a bit of a joke but no surprise as people take everything he says differently to what he means just so they can pat him in the back

The pish he spouts Is a kick in the balls to any real Rangers fan

I'll ask you, remember him saying We'll never forget who kicked us when we are down aye?

Listen i am by far an Ally the manager fan, Ally was my hero as grew up, pretending to be him and emulating his goalscoring exploits on the street and in the playground but and this is a major but....he sadly seems inept as the manager of my great club, however i will condone the dignity he has shown before the mhedia.

No Rangers manager should be drawn into a war of words with that shower of shite just because they want a rise.

Dante I apologise for the word dense, maybe harsh but I still feel the same way about everything else I said. He doesn't have to be a gnarling beast like Lennon, there's middle ground to be had. I just can't wait until he's finally gone and the lets be pals with our enemies bullshit stops.

Hey! If Ally wants to be pals with them let him

And if Richard wants a payday for saying we're dead then that's fine as well.

Yes - we will simply remember and deal with them when the opportunity arises.

Dense fuck all, i had actually grown to respect your opinions mate whether i agree with them or not but thats insulting.

Rangers standard is not to come out and berate anyone in public, we are better than a public slagging match......WE ARE THE PEOPLE.....NO ONE LIKES US, WE DONT CARE.

I guess these statements mean fuck all to you?

1st Jan was right mate. That's not what Ally meant at all.

If he felt that way, and didn't want to sound foolish with an undignified attack on hearts all he had to say was "Hearts aren't my concern, I'm here to talk about Rangers".

Look how many times, Ally will suck up to anybody to make him look like a good guy. He has sucked up to all the owners / ceo we have had to keep his job. His number one and only priority is him, nothing else.

You have got that spot on.

He is very much the media luvvy is Ally. And while that was an admirable characteristic in a player, it is not what we need from our Manager.

To repeat what has been said, nobody wants Ally to get himself into a petty argument and we all know that he must act with some dignity, but he needs to stop kissing everyone's arse.

We wont forget those that kicked us when we were down..........well it seems like Ally already has.