Ally,Ally Shut Yer Mooth

ps95v7

Look how many times, Ally will suck up to anybody to make him look like a good guy. He has sucked up to all the owners / ceo we have had to keep his job. His number one and only priority is him, nothing else.

Unfortunately that is 100% correct. :(

Ally has shown on more than one occasion that he has a real sleekit streak. Nobody has been more disappointed in the way he has acted over the last year or so than me.

Attempted to make out to the fans that his wages were a quarter of the real figure.

Refused to back Charles Green publicly until he was handed a million shares at a penny each.

Sneakily proxied his vote at the agm to a supporters club rather than vote against the board himself.

Cozies up to those who hate our very existence every chance he gets to try and be the good guy.

Has never really backed the club against the continued attacks from the rebels and his own old pals but stayed silent while still happily accepting a hugely inflated wage..

I could go on,

When I was a teenager he was in his early prime at the club, and now i'm just so disappointed in a man who I once idolized.

I genuinely hope he steps down voluntarily at the end of the season and hangs on to the part of his legacy I will remember him for.

Being the best striker we ever had.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always had a soft spot for our brothers from the east.My mate played for years with Hearts and I caught an affiliation with them.Met a good few of their players..late 80's and caught onto a few of their songs..not many complimentary towards Jimmy Saville fc......that has always stuck with me.A few internet arseholes have not put me off them tbh...

I have always had a soft spot for our brothers from the east.My mate played for years with Hearts and I caught an affiliation with them.Met a good few of their players..late 80's and caught onto a few of their songs..not many complimentary towards Jimmy Saville fc......that has always stuck with me.A few internet arseholes have not put me off them tbh...

I thought that - sat in their main stand, Easter weekend ' 86, loads of Bears in and amongst.

They win 3-1 and are on course to win the league, game ends and everyone shakes hands with their neighbour, wishing them all the best for the rest - and the rest, as we know, is history.

All between us & 'part time proddies' is fairly rosy.

Fast forward circa 8 years, we 're drawing 1-1 at Tynie, the rains pissing doon & I 'm in the Wheatfield Rd stand, asking a leather jacketed guy in front to give it a break from his constant abuse of Ian Durrant (where's Neil Simpson when you need him, etc.)

The fact is they fucking hate us now, fellow prods of not, and anything conciliatory thrown their way is simply endorsing a shower of shite.

Dante I apologise for the word dense, maybe harsh but I still feel the same way about everything else I said. He doesn't have to be a gnarling beast like Lennon, there's middle ground to be had. I just can't wait until he's finally gone and the lets be pals with our enemies bullshit stops.

DANTE ???

No Brazilian mate lol, anaway WE ARE THE FUCKAN PEOPLE, we might disagree about this and that but we all bleed blue brother.

Indeed. But it's the Ally can do no wrong camp that are more wrong.

In fact what can he do right actually ... tell me...

Even in interviews that he gives, people will take one wee bit of it, twist it and make it out too be bad.

Don't rate him as a manager myself, but the height of some peoples agenda against him is getting pathetic.

Even in interviews that he gives, people will take one wee bit of it, twist it and make it out too be bad.

Don't rate him as a manager myself, but the height of some peoples agenda against him is getting pathetic.

This is it, We were all at a level we were tired of the shit football...but in the last 2 weeks the hatred has been far to much hence why now fans are starting to bite back and support Super! I hope he goes on to be our greatest ever manger...sack him? Fuck off! Ally will do us proud!!!!!

In the league ... against no cunt decent or close to it.

But yes. That is an achievement... I will agree even if others won' t

What else? and what if we get beat in our next game? can you still excuse the rest of the shite and just go about maurading the line "one game away from being undefeated in the league tho" line

What else? and what if we get beat in our next game? can you still excuse the rest of the shite and just go about maurading the line "one game away from being undefeated in the league tho" line

Doesn't matter, still 'doing it right'.

'If'.

If we beat celtic in the scottish cup final next season, will he be good?

If we win the treble next season, will he be good?

Would you still use the "he's shit in the cups" line?

Charles Green admitted that we have the WORST Rangers team ever in our history....2 season 2 promotions. Super is doing a good job. Fuck the Ramdens....Dont want to win a fucking Chippy/NED pawn cup... we would of loved the FA cup it was not to be Celtic also could not win it with a fucking FAR SUPERIOR team to ours....

Doesn't matter, still 'doing it right'.

'If'.

If we beat celtic in the scottish cup final next season, will he be good?

If we win the treble next season, will he be good?

Would you still use the "he's shit in the cups" line?

It's ok for you to say if he wins the treble next year but it's an if if I ask a question about maybe Dunfermline beating us last day of the season? Nae bother

The very fact you've made up a scenario that had us winning a treble under the dud to try to qualify your position and viewpoint when you've admitted he's no manager is a bit baffling

I think you said yourself pretty much the Ramsdens final was just a failure too far, coupled with the karaoke stuff people will naturally still be hurting.

Charles Green admitted that we have the WORST Rangers team ever in our history....2 season 2 promotions. Super is doing a good job. Fuck the Ramdens....Dont want to win a fucking Chippy/NED pawn cup... we would of loved the FA cup it was not to be Celtic also could not win it with a fucking FAR SUPERIOR team to ours....

It is the worst Rangers team ever - McCoist does fuck all to make it better

The very fact your saying the Ramsdens doesnt matter and is a chippy/ned cup kinda sounds desperate as fuck in your defence of the dud and invalidates anything else you want to say to me - how can you call yourself a Rangers fan if you don't want to take pride in winning a winnable trophy is beyond me - but speaks volumes that your so desperate to defend the indefensible in that dud that your losing track of what Rangers is about

Says it all

It's ok for you to say if he wins the treble next year but it's an if if I ask a question about maybe Dunfermline beating us last day of the season? Nae bother

The very fact you've made up a scenario that had us winning a treble under the dud to try to qualify your position and viewpoint when you've admitted he's no manager is a bit baffling

I was getting at saying that using the 'If' argument is stupid. Yeah he MAY lose next week, but then he MIGHT win the treble next season. Viewpoints will always change depending on what may or may not happen.