Favourite Ally moment as Manager?(Pics)

JamieG54

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cause I grew up wae Ally as my hero. These pics leave me gutted. Want him to be a legend as a manager as well as a player, but sadly hes a terrible manager. At least the pics give me a smile :)

He's got us through the 3rd division of Scotland unbeaten...What were you expecting?

Messi like displays from Daly?

Xaxi displays from Black?

Silva displays from Moshni?

I realise that some displays have been poor but anyone expecting us to play as good a football as Celtic nevermind Barca need a fucking reality check...

Is wanting the Ramsdens Cup and not beinf turfed out the league cup by Forfar "needing a reality check"? mate he's a dud everyone now knows it ...

Personally i could not give a fuck about the Ramsden cup,,,Would love to win the League or FA cup but considering last year we were a 4th tier team and even lucky to have a team to support has any Rangers manager been in such a bad postion as Super?...so far were doing no bad....Even if at times the football is fucking dire. If you think supporting us is so fucking bad what about poor old Pompey? No idea whats going down these days at Pompey but i doubt they are doing half as good as us...are they calling for the managers and coaches head every game?

That's the attitude that holds us back "lucky to have a team" and "fourth tier team" ... there was always going to be a Rangers and we were only in the fourth tier by default. Our wagebill, playing stuff, coaching staff, fan base, training ground and resources dwarfs every fucker ... yet it's poor Ally ... boo hoo .... he's the worst manager we've ever had and will ever have even if it's been the most troubling times we've ever had.

Personally i could not give a fuck about the Ramsden cup,,,Would love to win the League or FA cup but considering last year we were a 4th tier team and even lucky have a team to support has any Rangers manager been in such a bad postion as Super?...so far were doing no bad....Even if at times the football is fucking dire. If you think supporting us is so fucking bad what about poor old Pompey? No idea whats going down these days at Pompey...are they calling for the managers and coaches head every game?

Don't know what's more embarrassing, winning or losing the Ramsden's cup! If it was up to me, I would pull us out of that cup competition.

That's the attitude that holds us back "lucky to have a team" and "fourth tier team" ... there was always going to be a Rangers and we were only in the fourth tier by default. Our wagebill, playing stuff, coaching staff, fan base, training ground and resources dwarfs every fucker ... yet it's poor Ally ... boo hoo .... he's the worst manager we've ever had and will ever have even if it's been the most troubling times we've ever had.

The worst manager that we ever had? Really? Im sure Eck in recent times went some crazy amount of games without a win...Super has won promotion 2 seasons in a row :lol:

Now if we were struggling i could see your point but were winning playing shite....back in the day that would be a "sign of champions" The Famous Rangers slogan ;)

For as long as we are getting embarrassed in cups, losing finals to pish and having him talk utter pish about how he adores our enemies then I will always "Ally bash" on here ... I don't even respect the man any more.

You do respect him really, bad a manager as he his he's one of your own and done a lot for the club in his life. If that's not to be respected we might as well give it up.

You do respect him really, bad a manager as he his he's one of your own and done a lot for the club in his life. If that's not to be respected we might as well give it up.

If he was such a bad mangers we'd be stuck in the 4th tier...we are now in the 2nd after 2 seasons. If he keeps this record up we'l be champions of Scotland after next season :7325:

Bluenose - how can you compare Eck to McCoist? he got us to the last 16 of the CL and won us many cups and SPL titles ... Ally has got us dumped out of every cup we've entered, 10 and counting - most of the exits under embarrassing circumstances.

Bluenose - how can you compare Eck to McCoist? he got us to the last 16 of the CL and won us many cups and SPL titles ... Ally has got us dumped out of every cup we've entered, 10 and counting - most of the exits under embarrassing circumstances.

Cups have been disappointing....League titles have been favourable. Ally however has not took us on such a disastrous run that Eck did...the football is abysmal now at times...but under Eck fuck me when we could not win a game is was fucking dire we looked like the team we have the now but a few pub league teams down. Even PLG had us playing better football....And before you say yeah but last 16....how about giving Ally that chance to take us there in the first place?

If he was such a bad mangers we'd be stuck in the 4th tier...we are now in the 2nd after 2 seasons. If he keeps this record up we'l be champions of Scotland after next season :7325:

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying he's a great manager but this hatred towards him just dosen't sit right. Aye the football's not been silky but we're up against 10 men in their own half most games.

Cups have been disappointing....League titles have been favourable. Ally however has not took us on such a disastrous run that Eck did...the football is abysmal now at times...but under Eck fuck me when we could not win a game is was fucking dire we looked like the team we have the now but a few pub league teams down. Even PLG had us playing better football....And before you say yeah but last 16....how about giving Ally that chance to take us there in the first place?

McCoist's 'chance' at Europe saw us knocked out of both competitions at the first hurdle

Haha no idea where to start with that man

Eck took us ten games without a win ... I think MCoist was 5 away games without a win in the league at the start of last season ... surely you can compare that?

Giving Ally a chance to get us to the last 16 :lol: we couldn't beat Malmo over two legs

McCoist's 'chance' at Europe saw us knocked out of both competitions at the first hurdle

Was that not in his very first few months in the job? My memory is hazy as fuck...but if im right...c'mon to fuck....

In comparison what season did Eck take us last 16?

Haha no idea where to start with that man

Eck took us ten games without a win ... I think MCoist was 5 away games without a win in the league at the start of last season ... surely you can compare that?

Well how many games in total has Ally not managed a win compared to Ecks 10? Surly we had home games we won in the 5 away you quoted?

Was that not in his very first few months in the job? My memory is hazy as fuck...but if ium right...c'mon to fuck....

In comparison what season did Eck take us last 16?

We've followed it up with 8 cup exits since.

My memory might be hazy but I don't remember you ever being quite as much of a McCoist defender as this.

My memory might be hazy but I don't remember you ever being quite as much of a McCoist defender as this.

Football has been awful most of the time/glimpses have been shown...but the abuse Ally has took has been waaaaaaaaay over the top and i feel the need now to support a legend. It's a kind of reality check that i've had after thing about everything in general rather than a selfishness that were should be the best team in Scotland despite the situation were in.

Your one poster that we always got on and always had the same ideas/views.....I just think/hope we look back on this after 5 years and were all thankful we stuck with Ally. Is it wishful...maybe...but i also think were being far to hard on the man as no manager has had to deal with the shit Super has.

He wasn't

He's obviously got an idea in his heed and went wild with the Ally avatar and everything

He's a good guy and long time friend of mine outwiththe internet but he's so wrong here

He wasn't

He's obviously got an idea in his heed and went wild with the Ally avatar and everything

He's a good guy and long time friend of mine outwiththe internet but he's so wrong here

Veggie my man....5 years time you'l be coming back saying...J your were right all along...Beers are on me! Ooosh!

PS Scotland have been on a fucking mission ever since that bet hahahahahahha