Favourite Ally moment as Manager?(Pics)

JamieG54

Football has been awful most of the time/glimpses have been shown...but the abuse Ally has took has been waaaaaaaaay over the top and i feel the need now to support a legend. It's a kind of reality check that i've had after thing about everything in general rather than a selfishness that were should be the best team in Scotland despite the situation were in.

Your one poster that we always got on and always had the same ideas/views.....I just think/hope we look back on this after 5 years and were all thankful we stuck with Ally. Is it wishful...maybe...but i also think were being far to hard on the man as no manager has had to deal with the shit Super has.

It's an easy line to talk about how he's had to put up with this and that but has it really been so bad? The admin and relegation situation probably saved his job because on the pitch 11/12 was god awful. He's been very well rewarded for sticking by us with salary and shares, and in these lower leagues he's had the easiest opposition ever known to a Rangers manager all the while still having millions worth of resources. Not to mention the boardroom fuss consistently allowing his failings to be distracted from.

To be honest I think McCoist has benefited a lot from all our problems.

If he's still here in 5 years i'll have blinded myself trying to avoid watching his football.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Veggie my man....5 years time you'l be coming back saying...J your were right all along...Beers are on me! Ooosh!

PS Scotland have been on a fucking mission ever since that bet hahahahahahha

:lol:

Ps I won't be - 5 year later you will be thanking me for making you see the light regarding the dugout dud

:lol:

Ps I won't be - 5 year later you will be thanking me for making you see the light regarding the dugout dud

Mate i know the football has been dire but like i said the behaviour against him has been too much and its why were seeing a new re-energised support for him.

We could have picked some random guy off the street to get us the two promotions that's how certain it was.

That pure nonsense.

Sure was

That's one good display in the last 6

Hopefully finish the season like that and go out in a high

Didnt you say you thought we played well v the Arabs? Another day we would of pumped them...Shambles by our defence which is not Ally's fault...if only we had the all time SPL top scorer in our team to put those chances home (Fuck Larsson yaaaaassss! )

067_028__boyddec31header_1373466583_standard.jpg

No Boyd no cups! :lol:

Veggie my man....5 years time you'l be coming back saying...J your were right all along...Beers are on me! Ooosh!

PS Scotland have been on a fucking mission ever since that bet hahahahahahha

I hope we do all say that to you bro but I can't see it :(

That pure nonsense.

Didnt you say you thought we played well v the Arabs? Another day we would of pumped them...Shambles by our defence which is not Ally's fault...if only we had the all time SPL top scorer in our team to put those chances home (Fuck Larsson yaaaaassss! )

067_028__boyddec31header_1373466583_standard.jpg

No Boyd no cups! :lol:

Regarding Arabs the effort and fight was there that's why I said proud of my team but getting beat 3-1 at home to Dundee United can never be considered a good display

Getting promoted out of part time leagues with millions worth of resources is something anyone could do, and McCoist has failed miserably at providing fans with entertainment barring the very occasional game

He could easily of had tactics to get us beat, Look at David Moyes he spent close to 70 million money does not mean everything...Were unbeaten in the league... we should be fairly proud instead of all this in house fighting.