Darren Cole

Wilbert

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive saw him play a couple of times outwith the Rangers first team and each time his ability was second to none but he doesn't deserve to return to Rangers ever again, no matter how good he turns out to be. What sort of message does it send to any young players that you can have a stinking attitude and not take direction from management but still be employed by the club?

Has been playing at centre back for Morton this season & looks very comfortable playing it. I was at the Morton game today & he played really well today. From what I've seen I'd rather him at the back over both Jig & Moshni.

Think he could come back & do a job in the Championship next season.

Also him & Dougie Imrie refused to sign a wee guys C*ltic top on Monday :lol: :lol:

Hi Darren

Glad the boy has knuckled down and is playing well. But if he gets another chance to be swanning about Auchenhowie the tweeting of complete bollocks would restart and he would resort to the "Legend in his own Living Room" persona.....that we all came to love!!??.

Nice touch that he and Imrie didnae want to sign a green and grey top however! :thumbup: .

This tells you all you need to know about the attitude from the hierarchy at Auchenhowie