AC Milan Banner.

These two rhags sell by the bucket load in Milan?

The guy said he wouldn't know about it as it "hasn't had much publicity in the mainstream media" but it has. As I say the Tuesday write up by the sun was pretty good.

It was in the papers for 3 days or so

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy said he wouldn't know about it as it "hasn't had much publicity in the mainstream media" but it has. As I say the Tuesday write up by the sun was pretty good.

I think we all know where both guys are coming from, fact is its reached the lads in milan , its a superb gesture wherever the got the news from

I don't read The Sun, and unfortunately didn't see their piece, and by that reference above I merely meant there was no indication to me that she was part of the Union Bears in the mainstream media, although maybe i've just missed it. That of course, means nothing in the grand scheme of things anyway. A young girl has sadly lost her life and football means nothing in comparison. The point I was trying to make was simply that I was impressed by how the Milan fans were able to find out about this and do what they did, as I only knew she was part of the Union Bears from RM as above, so I was unsure how they would have found this out, and again that is what I meant by limited coverage, as sadly a lot of people lose their lives each day, and not many people take much notice, let alone football fans from another country. Rangersgary has since clarified this.

We both agree that it was a great gesture by the Milan fans, and also by the Hamburg fans too.

I don't read The Sun, and unfortunately didn't see their piece, and by that reference above I merely meant there was no indication to me that she was part of the Union Bears in the mainstream media, although maybe i've just missed it. That of course, means nothing in the grand scheme of things anyway. A young girl has sadly lost her life and football means nothing in comparison. The point I was trying to make was simply that I was impressed by how the Milan fans were able to find out about this and do what they did, as I only knew she was part of the Union Bears from RM as above, so I was unsure how they would have found this out, and again that is what I meant by limited coverage, as sadly a lot of people lose their lives each day, and not many people take much notice, let alone football fans from another country. Rangersgary has since clarified this.

We both agree that it was a great gesture by the Milan fans, and also by the Hamburg fans too.

Aye the suns write up mentioned "massive rangers fan" and also "member if the union bears" i do get the point you made mate but it was all over the papers for 3 days last week