***** The Official Rangers vs Ayr United Thread *****

I'd like to see Telfer get a start.

Hopefully a few other youngsters get a run out too!

This.

Although he only came on for the last 20 minutes, he looked hungry for the ball and I thought he made a good impression.

Wouldn't mind seeing more of him to be honest.

Although we have a few U20s games coming up soon, and combined with us nearly completing our unbeaten run, not sure how many youngsters McCoist will actually field.

why not? if smith keeps up his form in the championship next season, unless we start playing wallace on the left wing with smith at left back

Smiths been better even decent the last couple of games but he's not in Wallaces class, why sell Wallace now when in a couple of years his value should double or triple depending on how he does back at the top, if we decide to cash in at all.

Smiths been better even decent the last couple of games but he's not in Wallaces class, why sell Wallace now when in a couple of years his value should double or triple depending on how he does back at the top, if we decide to cash in at all.

we could potentially go back into admin next season if we dont renew season tickets so it would make sense to sell our most valuable player

we could potentially go back into admin next season if we dont renew season tickets so it would make sense to sell our most valuable player

Make more sense for idiots not to boycott STs. Lets just see what happens before making hasty panic decisions we cant undo later.

After Saturday's performance, I'm quite confident that we'll play well again. The crowd might even be up by a couple of thousand, I'll go for a 3-0 win to Rangers. I can't choose a team as I'm never sure what ally's thinking from one game to another. Possibly the same team, you can almost be guaranteed Daly's going to start, but then again, after being subbed on Saterday. Well, who knows?