The 120 Day Review...

Dietspam

They have cancelled it, no need, everything with the company is brilliant and they do not need to alter anything. Ally is to have a £43.95 war chest for summer signing spree.

He doesn't even require that, how ever if he would like to align his salary with other managers in the league, he could use the money freed up by that to sign a couple

So the bold Graham asked the fans to give this board time to do the 120 plan then when 128 comes we end up with an "update"

Obviously if thye had any good news to announce it would have been out by now.

So i expect the usual shite.

Renew your season ticket, invest in your club we are moving forward, we have signed a brilliant new deal with 32 red which shows we are building for life in the championship next season etc........................

I would like to know how signing a 3 year shirt deal with 32 red proves we are planning for life in the championship?

All a total nonsense. Any CEO worth their salt does not need 120 days to conduct a root and branch review of a business our size, i expect the report to be mere smoke and mirrors too, little of great substance.

Thats real original, you write your own stuff, or just follow chris graham on twitter, word for word what he said about the 120 day review.

dave king will be at the back of the line when tje new share issue happens

sorry pal..............you are deluded

one of the "major" shareblocks have already sacked the guys who invested in us

and none of them are going to pore more money in into shares that have dropped from 90P to about 25P

what on earth makes you think they will !

and none of them are going to pore more money in into shares that have dropped from 90P to about 25P

Where did you get that info, and who is the company?

Some companies will as it kind of reduces risk, and means they can break even at a.lower share price.

i didnt say they would invest. What i said is dave is at the back of the line. Which is a fact.

All a lot of pish. Delay tactics after delay tactics.

This is an exercise to buy the board time to fleece us even more. Why don't they let dave king invest under his terms? It's a power trip by Easdale and Wallace. Easdale's know the plan and Wallace has somebody else's interests at heart!

We are expected to throw our money at the club so the board, and others, can have another pay day!

6 million for a squad in the 3rd tier of Scottish Football - incompetence of the highest order!

I think some are expecting this big detailed master plan with all our financial figures etc all printed out for the world to see

Its not going to be like that at all

It will basically be a big yarn with a few figures flung in and some predictions once in SPL, europe etc

It is a crock of shit designed to keep us quiet and ultimately screw more money out of us

I think some are expecting this big detailed master plan with all our financial figures etc all printed out for the world to see

It will basically be a big yarn with a few figures flung in and some predictions once in SPL, europe etc

It is a crock of shit designed to keep us quiet and ultimately screw more money out of us

Good to see your keeping an open mind :rolleyes:

Very much so. It's a case of binding the board some time, a smoke screen to put it better.

The hesitancy is because we do want to give our money to Rangers.

Correct, the delay of the 120 day review coinciding with renewal time is causing more confusion at a time that we don`t really know what the hell is going on.

I`m not going to preach about what I think because I know it mostly falls on deaf ears and just gets heckles up, but just be vigilant, trust is earned & right now I trust no-one involved 100%. Which is a bit pish tbh.