Ally stat

TheLawMan

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

More than 10 people a year are killed by a vending machine. Summer on Uranus lasts 21 years. 0.3% of solar energy from the Sahara is enough to power the whole of Europe. Thomas Alva Edison patented almost 1,300 inventions in his lifetime. The oil used by jewelers to lubricate clocks and watches costs about $3,000 a gallon. The IRS processes more than 2 billion pieces of paper each year. Jumbo jets use 4,000 gallons of fuel to take off. It takes six months to build a Rolls Royce…and 13 hours to build a Toyota. Car airbags kill 1 person for every 22 lives that they save. About 39,000 gallons of water are used to produce the average car. A car operates at maximum economy, gas-wise, at speeds between 25 and 35 miles per hour. The most children born to one woman was 69, she was a peasant who lived a 40 year life, in which she had 16 twins, 7 triplets, and 4 quadruplets. When glass breaks, the cracks move at speeds of up to 3,000 miles per hour. Each day, there are over 120 million sexual intercourse taking place all over the world. A new baby usually deprives each of it’s parents around 350-400 hours of sleep in the first year. If left alone, 70% of birthmarks gradually fade away. One human hair can support 3 ounces. The average person eats almost 1500 pounds of food a year. The human eye blinks an average of 4,200,000 times a year. There are 2,500,000 rivets in the Eiffel Tower. WAL-MART generates $3,000,000.00 in revenues every 7 minutes. There are 635,013,559,599 possible hands in a game of bridge. There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar. The largest diamond ever found was 3,106 carats. Each 5 m.p.h. you drive over 60 m.p.h. is like paying an additional $.10 a gallon for gas. Seaweed can grow up to 12 inches per day. On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year. More than 6,000 people with pillow-related injuries check into U.S. emergency rooms every year. More than 50% of Americans fall asleep on their sides. More than 10% of the world’s salt is used to de-ice American roads. It takes 492 seconds for sunlight to reach the Earth. In an average hour, there are over 61,000 Americans airborne over the United States. Each year, more than 50,000 people are injured by jewelry in the U.S.

More than 10 people a year are killed by a vending machine. Summer on Uranus lasts 21 years. 0.3% of solar energy from the Sahara is enough to power the whole of Europe. Thomas Alva Edison patented almost 1,300 inventions in his lifetime. The oil used by jewelers to lubricate clocks and watches costs about $3,000 a gallon. The IRS processes more than 2 billion pieces of paper each year. Jumbo jets use 4,000 gallons of fuel to take off. It takes six months to build a Rolls Royce…and 13 hours to build a Toyota. Car airbags kill 1 person for every 22 lives that they save. About 39,000 gallons of water are used to produce the average car. A car operates at maximum economy, gas-wise, at speeds between 25 and 35 miles per hour. The most children born to one woman was 69, she was a peasant who lived a 40 year life, in which she had 16 twins, 7 triplets, and 4 quadruplets. When glass breaks, the cracks move at speeds of up to 3,000 miles per hour. Each day, there are over 120 million sexual intercourse taking place all over the world. A new baby usually deprives each of it’s parents around 350-400 hours of sleep in the first year. If left alone, 70% of birthmarks gradually fade away. One human hair can support 3 ounces. The average person eats almost 1500 pounds of food a year. The human eye blinks an average of 4,200,000 times a year. There are 2,500,000 rivets in the Eiffel Tower. WAL-MART generates $3,000,000.00 in revenues every 7 minutes. There are 635,013,559,599 possible hands in a game of bridge. There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar. The largest diamond ever found was 3,106 carats. Each 5 m.p.h. you drive over 60 m.p.h. is like paying an additional $.10 a gallon for gas. Seaweed can grow up to 12 inches per day. On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year. More than 6,000 people with pillow-related injuries check into U.S. emergency rooms every year. More than 50% of Americans fall asleep on their sides. More than 10% of the world’s salt is used to de-ice American roads. It takes 492 seconds for sunlight to reach the Earth. In an average hour, there are over 61,000 Americans airborne over the United States. Each year, more than 50,000 people are injured by jewelry in the U.S.

I was gonna say that I would love to have summer in uranus - but thought better of it.

10 people a year killed by vending machine ? .How the fuck

What a pointless stat?!!

So Ally is being criticized for not winning the premier league when he's never had the chance.

Unbelivable.

What a pointless stat?!!

So Ally is being criticized for not winning the premier league when he's never had the chance.

Unbelivable.

:matron:

Not really a stat - but its got numbers in it so here goes:

Looking at the players signed to win lower leagues there might be a case for saying Ally operates the 50-50-90 rule.

Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right (a player that really is worthy of Rangers in the leagues we have played in) there is a 90% probability you'll get it wrong (for example, Cribari, Peralta, Sandaza and so on). I'm sure there are plenty who could put the players signed in the balance and weigh up whether or not he's got it sufficiently right with player signings. Bearing in mind signings are either elastoplast to get us through a league or investment calibre for future leagues and future sales.

Has anyone player from Ibrox actually been sold for a transfer fee since Ally became manager ie has the Club made any money out of players signed under Ally's term (I don't mean making savings here, I mean generating a transfer fee)?

I think Ally may be the only manager to literally wear two hats at a game !

Statistically I wonder if any manager has served under so many CEOs - I thing ally is averaging one every six months.

Oh I do love a good nonsensical stab ally in the back thread

I think Ally may be the only manager to literally wear two hats at a game !

Statistically I wonder if any manager has served under so many CEOs - I thing ally is averaging one every six months.

Oh I do love a good nonsensical stab ally in the back thread

Ally gives his backing and the poof, they're gone.

Its the old football cliché kiss of death, except in reverse :lol:

He's had three years

He's had 15 years playing for us - scoring 355 goals, 27 against 'them'

He gave up a lucrative media career to 'answer the call' and give us 4yrs as asst manager, winning three leagues, two Scottish cups, two league cups and a UEFA cup final.

3years as manager, got us promotion but admittedly the football has been very poor.

Like I say, I don think he's got it but I will defend him before the Easdales, while you seem content to be the other way.

Funny world.

Not really a stat - but its got numbers in it so here goes:

Looking at the players signed to win lower leagues there might be a case for saying Ally operates the 50-50-90 rule.

Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right (a player that really is worthy of Rangers in the leagues we have played in) there is a 90% probability you'll get it wrong (for example, Cribari, Peralta, Sandaza and so on). I'm sure there are plenty who could put the players signed in the balance and weigh up whether or not he's got it sufficiently right with player signings. Bearing in mind signings are either elastoplast to get us through a league or investment calibre for future leagues and future sales.

Has anyone player from Ibrox actually been sold for a transfer fee since Ally became manager ie has the Club made any money out of players signed under Ally's term (I don't mean making savings here, I mean generating a transfer fee)?

In the reality of Discworld, a million-to-one chance succeeds nine times out of ten.

He's had 15 years playing for us - scoring 355 goals, 27 against 'them'

He gave up a lucrative media career to 'answer the call' and give us 4yrs as asst manager, winning three leagues, two Scottish cups, two league cups and a UEFA cup final.

3years as manager, got us promotion but admittedly the football has been very poor.

Like I say, I don think he's got it but I will defend him before the Easdales, while you seem content to be the other way.

Funny world.

Are the Easdales in the running to be our next manager?

If not wtf has that got to do with it?