UOF speak for you.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They do sometimes. A better question would be why do people not trust them or why the real hatred in some instances? They represent the majority of fans group and have over 6000 people signed up. They are quite rightly questioning the logic of a chairman who on the one hand makes people redundant and on the other takes a 100% bonus. I am not saying that they are necessarily the answer but I sure trust Dave King, Richard Gough and 6000 fans than I do the current board who in its many different guises have managed to lose £70 million.

They don't speak for me, but then we do need somebody to cast a critical eye over what's going on within the politics and finances of the club. In large parts it's a lack of this and blind faith that's led us to where we are.

Fully agree, to me the union of fuckwits are going about this the wrong way and thats what gets my goat

They do sometimes. A better question would be why do people not trust them or why the real hatred in some instances? They represent the majority of fans group and have over 6000 people signed up. They are quite rightly questioning the logic of a chairman who on the one hand makes people redundant and on the other takes a 100% bonus. I am not saying that they are necessarily the answer but I sure trust Dave King, Richard Gough and 6000 fans than I do the current board who in its many different guises have managed to lose £70 million.

Wrong again. Wallace is not chairman

No.

In a perverse way their antics create sympathy for a board who should have serious questions asked of their objectives and ability to deliver those objectives.

The tactics they have employed amplify the selfish and self centred intentions of those who are using this as a vehicle for their own cravings for publicity and worse.

I do not believe those responsible have honourable intentions.

I fear supporting rangers is going to be constant sniping between groups and websites for years to come as someone will always be unhappy about something and publicising and politicising seems to be the way in the social media age.

Its a depressing thought.

My dad hasn't renewed our tickets, he wants to put it into the trust. What a walloper. I told him if hes not renewing my ST then not to get me one at all, he can waddle along with the Union Of Fannies but I'm supporting the club, not they fuds.