Number of season tickets sold

Seems to me that at if you consider the people who have already renewed or intend to renew then the figure will be well over 70%

I think we may have a lot of previous ST holders coming back too.

Carson's Cat is not renewing, Oops I forgot, he never had one to start with.

never mind, maybe they will knock a £100 off again at the Big Jock Nou Camp

OOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooft what a reply

I was at the game that photo was taken and there were seats all around me not taken, i and my friends took to holding up asmany cards as we could, so lets not be kidded by a photo, there have been empty seats in every game this season

Reliable source 2000 season tickets sold

Still 2000 is it? The ticket Office should just shut up shop it seems no ones been near since...............well since the 2000!!!

Dream on. A hell of a lot of new posters on tonight, what is it a big push towards next friday.

Not knit picking mate, but i dont remember seeing ibrox full anytime in the last two years, although a couple of games it was reported as being full but that included ST seats as well which were not all there.

Away you go.

We were practically at capacity for about 3 months. Remember the SPL's sell out Saturday?

Nope it was 1200 more two days ago however only a very select few in the TO have access to the total now

However "sales are trickling in"

You'll be reaching for the anti depressents when the figure is confirmed as above 2000 wont you.

Some cunt is needing to bang some heads together on this, playing he said/she said up to next Sunday deadline? thought the Club would be pushing sales by now..........rumour i heard was just over 4k

And we heard it is around the 16 to 18k mark.

The club are damned if they do say how many or don't.

I still maintain a large chunk of those not renewing are doing so because of the crap served up by McCoist.

I seriously doubt we've got 2000 ST's going. I believe OP. I think high teens is reasonable. It's only gonna get higher as time goes on.

I can't wait for the public sale. Buying my first season ticket!

Question: when the club announces total amount ST's sold, will it be after people have renewed or once that's done AND the public sale ends?

I seriously doubt we've got 2000 ST's going. I believe OP. I think high teens is reasonable. It's only gonna get higher as time goes on.

Question: when the club announces total amount ST's sold, will it be after people have renewed or once that's done AND the public sale ends?

Neither.

Absolutely no chance we've sold anywhere near high teens..

Absolutely no chance we've sold anywhere near high teens..

Why would the guy lie.

I said about rumours of not many being sold and he scoffed at that. Surely if they were low he would never say high teens. The way he came across he was a supporter.

Why would the guy lie.

I said about rumours of not many being sold and he scoffed at that. Surely if they were low he would never say high teens. The way he came across he was a supporter.

Graham Wallace confirmed sales had been slow..

High teens isn't slow..

The rebels would like to believe most Rangers fans are not renewing but that was always unlikely.

There will be about 20,000 already and there is always a big rush at the deadline as folk get round to renewing.

There will be well over 30k by then.

Add that to the "boycotters" gate money plus the increase in prices and we might actually profit out of it. Wouldn't that be ironic :lol:

The heid in the sand loyal can keep telling us not many have renewed. It's about all they have left to do.

Once the official figures are confirmed they will say the board is lying and those rows of fans are really cardboard cutouts.