Number of season tickets sold

I know I certainly couldn't afford to pay twice. You would think tho if the ST uptake is that bad then that would be transparent before the season even kicks off, and that question WILL need answered by someone. If not then you may see some who are on 4 month or 10 month plans cut their losses and cancel their standing orders in fear of losing everything.

Wont come to that tho,,,a nightmare scenario = nobody wins

Just wish both sides wid realize that and sort this pish oot and let us all move on.

Although we won't go into admin, you point about cancelling standing order wouldn't work as all that would happen is the debt would be passed to a debt collector. The zebra finance is no different from you getting a loan at the bank.

A bit low I think , given that we've only broke even in the last 2 up takes plus an IPO , though I suppose it depends if the number can be made up with matchday sales.

That's why withholding cash from the club is madness . No other word for it , I'm afraid . It's a very dangerous ' game ' going on here and I just hope common sense prevails before we suffer irreparable damage.

At average £350 a head, would bring in £3.5m - as I say, enough to get us through the summer, I think.

Then we get late comers pitching in for ST's, match day income, other revenue streams kicking in.

Not saying we won't be living hand to mouth for once, but that brings us into line with the majority of clubs & the quality/excitement of football will play a large part in determining what happens next.

I'm with you in believing withholding cash is madness.

At average £350 a head, would bring in £3.5m - as I say, enough to get us through the summer, I think.

Then we get late comers pitching in for ST's, match day income, other revenue streams kicking in.

Not saying we won't be living hand to mouth for once, but that brings us into line with the majority of clubs & the quality/excitement of football will play a large part in determining what happens next.

I'm with you in believing withholding cash is madness.

You're right about the quality of football. Away from the Internet forums , this is the biggest issue from guys I know and not the boardroom wars.

Can't remember mate - it was something like £250 adults £50 kids in the wings

Cheers that will do for me.

Never had a Season Ticket in my life but I'll be getting one this year .

Always paid per Game but I think it's time to change just found it giving the Club more cash that way only missed Two home Games this season and was at every home Game season before.

Also at Cup Games .

So I'll save a bit as well as giving the club Cash.

i thought the plan was that those not renewing and wanting to do Kings scheme would go there on a game by game basis.

how they'll afford it given their to plow ST money into this trust is another matter.

If the Company (not a trust) succeeds they will get their ST Book, if it doesn't (and it won't) they will still have their money, since it will not be taken by the company.

5.3 Where the Condition is not fulfilled on or before the Longstop Date, or if the contract between us is cancelled:

5.3.1 we shall not have any obligation to purchase any Season Tickets on your behalf, and you acknowledge that this means you will not receive any Season Tickets;

5.3.2 we will procure that any payment instruction given by you to us which has not previously been cancelled will be cancelled as soon as reasonably possible, and that payment shall not be taken from your account;

- See more at: https://www.ibrox197...h.P5CBuim3.dpuf

just read the Blue Order statement,was on twitlonger here http://www.twitlonge.../show/n_1s1m3si

they`re not buying season tickets but buying tickets for each game,giving the board more money!!!

NO, it's always been cheaper game to game; but they should change that now.

NO, it's always been cheaper game to game; but they should change that now.

that doesn`t make sense to me,would have though a ST worked out cheaper as paying up front so club get`s interest on the money.

Cheers that will do for me.

Never had a Season Ticket in my life but I'll be getting one this year .

Always paid per Game but I think it's time to change just found it giving the Club more cash that way only missed Two home Games this season and was at every home Game season before.

Also at Cup Games .

So I'll save a bit as well as giving the club Cash.

Nice one

that doesn`t make sense to me,would have though a ST worked out cheaper as paying up front so club get`s interest on the money.

Quite so but for example, my ST in the MRE used to be £550 for 19 games in the SPL = £29 per game but it was only £25 or £26 per game .

Last season it was about £360 = £20 per game but buying singly was £17 I think.

Never made sense to me either, although it does mean you are guaranteed yopur own seat and can apply for away games, cup ties etc.

Next season mine is £460, £25 game; can't see them charging that or more for a single game ticket, unless they introduce differential pricing say for Hearts and (hopefully) Hibs.