Number of season tickets sold

This happened the first season with Charles Green, then it all changed.... Rangers 'supporters' will renew by next season and we will be sitting beside the guys we have for years, on our last step to the big time...... 3 years of hell, we all expected it, and it couldnt get any worse, the board may bottle a change of manager thinking it will damage even more, but I think it would be the 1 thing to set the season tickets flying out the door.

These 'Fan Groups' should be totally dismissed in my opinion and Rangers should start talking to the Rangers Supporters Clubs, the guys who put there monies into rangers week in week out and get to the majority of our fan base that way. RSC's are on there arses and incentives on season tickets etc should be jumped on now by the club.

Very good post Dunny .Your a sensible lad for a Coatbridge boy :-)))

Very good post Dunny .Your a sensible lad for a Coatbridge boy :-)))

Majority followed Murray for years and shouted down any who did not trust him. When Shite came in, I would say 95%, thought he was the dogs boll*x and shouted down all opposed. Mathers and the Easdales came in - similar story. Now we have similar with the current board with GW......fuc*ed if I know what to believe! Majority of fans have been wrong at least three times recently - is this board the exception? Now a portion want DK - is this the best for us? Toss a coin, I have not a clue and its soul destroying.

Well done. You are a real loyal fan, Bet you're so proud. You can tell your grand kids about the time you put £400 into a suits back pocket and the club went into administration.

I can almost understand people not wanting to get theirs - not that I agree. But is that people actually being criticised for buying ST's??? :lol:

Life must be wonderful in the wee forum bubble the majority of you live in; no wonder I stayed off here for so long. I'll tell you what, come into the ticket office and I'll speak to you in person. How is it any different to someone " telling " you over the phone how many ST's have been sold compared to what I am doing ? I'm not giving exact figures out, because as I said; I don't know it to the nearest hundred; believe what you want, doesn't bother me either way.

I'll tell you what, come into the ticket office and I'll speak to you in person.

Hi mate,

I'd love the chance to come in and chat to you in person.

We have this idea for an RM member season-ticket exchange scheme which would not only raise money for Rangers Charity Foundation, but would also generate additional ticket sales for the club on an ongoing basis - all it requires is the Ticket Office's approval.

Interested?

Life must be wonderful in the wee forum bubble the majority of you live in; no wonder I stayed off here for so long. I'll tell you what, come into the ticket office and I'll speak to you in person. How is it any different to someone " telling " you over the phone how many ST's have been sold compared to what I am doing ? I'm not giving exact figures out, because as I said; I don't know it to the nearest hundred; believe what you want, doesn't bother me either way.

I will come in and see you tomorrow at 10

Who do I ask for?

Season ticket sales might be lower but i'm sure that Ibrox will still be packed every week. Better opposition, increased competition in games and hopefully some new signings will see that people are still there.

even the UoF have said they will attend on a game by game basis, which defeats their argument of "i'm not giving money to go into the boards back pocket" because they will actually pay more than a ST holder over the course of a season.

The same kind of " source " which we are basing this entire thread on ? I can be vouched for by several well known posters on here as being an employee of Rangers.

My mate knows a guy who walks David Murrays dug; and he told the guy that runs our bus blah blah blah..... believe what you want!

missed this post earlier.

Which well known members can vouch for you as being an employee of Rangers?

Can you PM that info to me?

pretty big claim to make.

I'm curious as to why an employee would sound so happy at tickets not being bought considering it could see them lose their job

Don't think that is necessarily the case. If we sell less season tickets then he should be run off his feet with weekly tickets sales.

Also overtime for working the extra two weekends due to the extension can fair cheer up a wage packet.

Has anyone renewed via bank transfer? Trying to do it on RBS but it keeps saying the account name must be below 18 characters and won't accept Rangers FC - Direct Ticket A/C. Or am I being an idiot and it should just be Rangers FC as the account name?

Has anyone renewed via bank transfer? Trying to do it on RBS but it keeps saying the account name must be below 18 characters and won't accept Rangers FC - Direct Ticket A/C. Or am I being an idiot and it should just be Rangers FC as the account name?

It makes no difference mate as long as you get the acc no and sort code correct

Do you really think people will just take your word for it without any evidence? Are you Dave KIng or the UOF by any chance?

Naw he's a troll and a fantasist who is enjoying the limelight. Is that you Craig or is it Furry? WATP

It was also a guy in the ticket office that told me.

So I'll take the safe bet and believe your both talking pish