Number of season tickets sold

I probably should've chosen my words more carefully :D

This may help :thumbup:

Yr wyf yn siarad â nhw am hyn ddoe.

Dyma y broses:

1 - adnewyddu fel arfer

2 - unwaith hadnewyddu, gofynnwch i gael eich rhoi ar y rhestr drosglwyddo

3 - ôl y dyddiad cau adnewyddu, ond cyn werth i'r cyhoedd, staff yn datrys yr holl geisiadau trosglwyddo

RFC Eagle RM News Cardiff!

Sick of cunts criticising people for buying a season ticket, absolutely mental! If you dont want to then fine, i can see why not but if you're going to start criticising people for buying a season ticket they've had for 10, 20 maybe 30 plus years then you can fuck off. Each to their own, getting abuse for not wanting to give up your season ticket is fucking mental, shows what a mess of a club we have become. When it comes to my season ticket, i don't care much about who is in the boardroom.

Buying a season ticket does not neccesarily mean you support the board - mental thought.

Give the spives fu*k all,,,, when are youse c*nts on here gonna realise were getting passed aboot like a scud book in the jail !!!!!! 70 million in 24 months doon the swanny. tells its own story...asked one of the easdales just after Raith scored at easter road , as they were sitting 5 seats away from me ,,,,,, wheres aw this money going ,, ? who are blue pitch ? Margerita holdings ? the Scumbag flicked the back of his ear ,,, as if to say your getting flung a deafy.....how any true Rangers men could stand by these f*ckpigs is beyond me ....... and it breaks my heart to post this as we are a fractured support .... and i truly believe there are tarriers on this site posing as bluenoses .......DISSCUSTED PROD .... Toryglen True Blues .....QS !!!!al Supporters

Well 'disccusted' PROD,you're certainly acting like a tarrier.

For a start it costs money to run Rangers FC,so 70million was washed down the swanny,more like 20/25 million.

Secondly this Board hasn't been in place for 24 months.

Last but not least,you f**king UoFannies have caused more disruption to the Club and supporters than all the haters in Scotland.The only thing breaking your heart is the thought of Rangers surviving without you neds.F**k off back to the Paedodome with your mate Furry.

I spoke to them about this yesterday.

Here's the process:

1 - renew as normal

2 - once renewed, ask to be put on the transfer list

3 - after renewal deadline, but before public sale, staff will sort out all the transfer requests

This Is what I done today, renewed my two seats by cash, 700 quid. Asked for a transfer to the central main stand, enclosure, or more central in Govan Front for 3 seats one additional for the eldest of my grandsons. I will be contacted before the public sale which will be due around the 26th of this month. The Girl also told me that today was the busiest day they had so far, there was around 10 people in when I went in at half four.

Eventually got round to renewing tonight. A steady stream of punters, well more a trickle to be honest.

Asked what business was like, he said it had been a lot busier since Saturday but no numbers being given.

The thing that had me holding back is my worry that my ticket will be worthless before the season starts.

Still it's done now, hopefully numbers aren't as low as has been portrayed.

If, as some people think, that someone is driving us into Admin 2 then I will have lost my shares and my season ticket money.

If that event comes to pass then I wouldn't give the group responsible any more money. Basically they would be stealing from me.

Then that will probably be the end of the road for me.

This Is what I done today, renewed my two seats by cash, 700 quid. Asked for a transfer to the central main stand, enclosure, or more central in Govan Front for 3 seats one additional for the eldest of my grandsons. I will be contacted before the public sale which will be due around the 26th of this month. The Girl also told me that today was the busiest day they had so far, there was around 10 people in when I went in at half four.

Sergio I currently sit in GF5 row Z. I was told that the guys to the left of me aren't renewing. I have asked for a transfer to the main stand. The seats in GF are cracking but now I've more cash I'd prefer a move. If you need more info me pal. WATP

Eventually got round to renewing tonight. A steady stream of punters, well more a trickle to be honest.

Asked what business was like, he said it had been a lot busier since Saturday but no numbers being given.

The thing that had me holding back is my worry that my ticket will be worthless before the season starts.

Still it's done now, hopefully numbers aren't as low as has been portrayed.

If, as some people think, that someone is driving us into Admin 2 then I will have lost my shares and my season ticket money.

If that event comes to pass then I wouldn't give the group responsible any more money. Basically they would be stealing from me.

Then that will probably be the end of the road for me.

Sad end to your post mate. The irony of your statement should not be lost on anyone. So called supporters putting the club in danger by being disloyal and they think it is the best option.

Where was their concern when Murray was running the club so recklessly?

Please remind me was King not one of the directors who went along with everything the charlatan did?

Sick of cunts criticising people for buying a season ticket, absolutely mental! If you dont want to then fine, i can see why not but if you're going to start criticising people for buying a season ticket they've had for 10, 20 maybe 30 plus years then you can fuck off. Each to their own, getting abuse for not wanting to give up your season ticket is fucking mental, shows what a mess of a club we have become. When it comes to my season ticket, i don't care much about who is in the boardroom.

Buying a season ticket does not neccesarily mean you support the board - mental thought.

What about the hordes of wallopers that are criticising people for not renewing; have they to fuck off as well ?