Number of season tickets sold

That's not good enough though is it! No longer have any share issue cash to burn through. Would still need £5-6M + £1.5m just to make it through the season.

Not quite that easy - depends on current levels of expenditure, commercial deals, player sales etc. Also, GW will have a clearer idea than any of us to what extent the institutions would support further funding.

I'm defo renewing, but wanna move my seat from the copland front so i'm gonna have 2 wait till after the 16th. As a ranger we gotta back them....back the team not the regime!

You can renew and request a transfer, no need to wait. You'll be at the front of the queue for a transfer.

16-18k? ����������������������

Give me 24hrs and I'll give you an actual up to date but it was less than 3200 at the beginning of the week!

From the ticket office MB?

I'm defo renewing, but wanna move my seat from the copland front so i'm gonna have 2 wait till after the 16th. As a ranger we gotta back them....back the team not the regime!

You can renew then change seat.

Never used to but now you can.

Was told from ticket office

I wish we could get a true figure but I don't expect that until after the 16th, if even then. All this speculation is a wee bit pointless until we do get a figure. I'm feeling very confident that if Hibs join us along with hearts there will be a boost in general sales, hopefully on the basis that these teams won't necessarily park the bus as we've been used to seeing.

When I buy a pie I always rub my cock on it to help prevent that very scenario.

Hope you washed it down with the pish filled bovril

;)

Eh, see that pie? I was needing a dump, and couldn't be arsed going to the toilet. Pastry was a bit loose on the top...............................

Guy at the ticket office just said sales are around high teens for sales.

So thinking 16000 to 18000

Not the 2000 reported by a few groups.

I'd like to think sales will pick up near end of deadline as always.

Plus one now Bro I just renewed,was always going to.

This has took a while to sink in. When Dave King opened this trust i was assuming all these fans were boycotting games. Maybe i'm wrong but these fans still plan on going everyweek there just not willing to pay for a season ticket.

I don't think the club should be running us just based on st money. We will still get a good few quid from the st's but the board should somehow be looking to get investment into the club. Easier said than done considering were we are at the moment but the board should be trying everything they can do to get more investment in.

Problem is investors have saw 40+million spent in 2 years so if you were any of our investors what would you think and consider that the investors will not all be Rangers or football fans.

Clubs like their lump sum at the beginning of the year, our board would just have to work from a nearly week to week basis, but there's no guarantee that they will turn up, therefore, less chance of planning.

What's that saying? "You always hurt what you love the most".

Not knit picking mate, but i dont remember seeing ibrox full anytime in the last two years, although a couple of games it was reported as being full but that included ST seats as well which were not all there.

LOL

Hold on.

They're part of the union of fans.

If they're not paying into the 'trust' then why do the UOF expect normal fans to do so :blink:

Seems very odd, they're part of UOF and tweeted about Ibrox 1972 fund, encouraging fans to do so, but choose to give it a wide berth themselves.

Shower of twats. At least wont be hearing them sing "super ally" so every cloud has a silver lining.

I'm trying to work out whether the "every cloud" quote is a pun at his spelling of whether as "weather".