Number of season tickets sold

Yes in the SPL, 33 pre-split (3x11) and 5 post-split, total of 38; so 19 home (granted sometimes it was 18/20 or 20/18) but normally 19.

I think you were guaranteed 19 home games - the imbalance came when you had to make 3 trips to, say, Tannadump.

Can't remember mate - it was something like £250 adults £50 kids in the wings

What a deal that is, dad and two kids for £350, wow that's 3 tickets x 18 games = 54 ,if I am reading this right that's £350 divided by 54 if all games attended equals under £6.50 per ticket per game, fill your boots dads.

Although we won't go into admin, you point about cancelling standing order wouldn't work as all that would happen is the debt would be passed to a debt collector. The zebra finance is no different from you getting a loan at the bank.

Your probably right about zebra,, but people such as myself that just set up the 4 month SO with their bank still could. Totally haven't looked at it but pretty sure as I just set it up over the phone, signed nothing, I could easily go online at any point and cancel SO with my bank,,,

But like we both agree it wont come to that anyway,,,, the one thing both sides of fans seem to agree on is they all still want to go to Ibrox and support the team. I think once they realize the board aren't saving their seats some might take the hump,, but most will either buy up new ones or go on game to game basis,, then there is the public sale which hopefully will get some new ST holders who are up for the promotion race back to the top flight this year. All that should mean (paying) bums on seats either way. DK's plan is pointless imo,, the only way he can starve the board out is if they all point blank refused to go at all,,,, the only thing that might put off the game to game fans is if the quality of football or results,, that's more likely.

Should see more ST sales this week as it gets closer to deadline and a fair few like myself also get paid mid month buy up.

But it's not the board your depriving it's the club, how else do we pay wages etc?

And how else do we get rid of those thieving bastards that have been ripping us off.

Or are most on here happy to let it continue.

And how else do we get rid of those thieving bastards that have been ripping us off.

But Dave King wants to retain the services of one of these ' thieving bastards' who've been ripping us off..

In fact, he wants to give him another 5 million to spend.

But Dave King wants to retain the services of one of these ' thieving bastards' who've been ripping us off..

In fact, he wants to give him another 5 million to spend.

Would you not rather have Dave King and one thieving bastard, than !0 thieving bastards.

I think you were guaranteed 19 home games - the imbalance came when you had to make 3 trips to, say, Tannadump.

I think you mean that normally you would get 19 home games which is, of course, correct.

But you weren't absolutely guaranteed 19 home games; as you say depending on who was above the line in the split, you might have got 18 or 20. But if that happened one season it got reversed the next.

The reason it happens is that the whole season's fixtures are worked out assuming that those who finish in the top 6 one year are the same the next year, which doesn't happen very often if at all.

Bottom line is that if the unrest causes by this bunch of self-interested and gullible fannies leads to admin two everyone of them should be banned from ibrox for life

If they want to control the club then buy the shares, that's how this country works we're not living in Stalinist Russia.

I think you mean that normally you would get 19 home games which is, of course, correct.

But you weren't absolutely guaranteed 19 home games; as you say depending on who was above the line in the split, you might have got 18 or 20. But if that happened one season it got reversed the next.

The reason it happens is that the whole season's fixtures are worked out assuming that those who finish in the top 6 one year are the same the next year, which doesn't happen very often if at all.

Pretty sure it's the way I described, just the balance of who you played changed.

For example 2010/11 season, we played Dundee Utd at home 3 times.

2008/9 - we played Hivs away 3 times.

Yes - kill your club and then sort out the mess.

Look up 'Pyrrhic Victory'.