Number of season tickets sold

And how can you assure this?

Let me guess, a reliable source from the ticket office?

The same kind of " source " which we are basing this entire thread on ? I can be vouched for by several well known posters on here as being an employee of Rangers.

My mate knows a guy who walks David Murrays dug; and he told the guy that runs our bus blah blah blah..... believe what you want!

The same kind of " source " which we are basing this entire thread on ? I can be vouched for by several well known posters on here as being an employee of Rangers.

My mate knows a guy who walks David Murrays dug; and he told the guy that runs our bus blah blah blah..... believe what you want!

I was joking mate

And how else do we get rid of those thieving bastards that have been ripping us off.

Or are most on here happy to let it continue.

maybe if Dave King took his head out of his own arse, stopped releasing statements and made an attempt to invest?

just a thought......

I don't have or know the exact figures although I know " mid to high teens " is a long shot off, I can guarantee that, cut it in half and your closer.

TO Sales have been told to pedal that, so I'm not surprised these rumours have started. Who gave these instructions ? Your guess is as good as mine.

I think you mean that normally you would get 19 home games which is, of course, correct.

But you weren't absolutely guaranteed 19 home games; as you say depending on who was above the line in the split, you might have got 18 or 20. But if that happened one season it got reversed the next.

The reason it happens is that the whole season's fixtures are worked out assuming that those who finish in the top 6 one year are the same the next year, which doesn't happen very often if at all.

Only the Scottish Fitba authorities could invent a clusterfuck like that

I don't have or know the exact figures although I know " mid to high teens " is a long shot off, I can guarantee that, cut it in half and your closer.

TO Sales have been told to pedal that, so I'm not surprised these rumours have started. Who gave these instructions ? Your guess is as good as mine.

Oh hello - is it that time already?

Well, that's me added to the total :21:

Well done. You are a real loyal fan, Bet you're so proud. You can tell your grand kids about the time you put £400 into a suits back pocket and the club went into administration.

Well done. You are a real loyal fan, Bet you're so proud. You can tell your grand kids about the time you put £400 into a suits back pocket and the club went into administration.

doh the logic of the kill the club mob really is ridiculous

wait, so peoplethat put their money into the club are the ones helping the club go into administration?

Just a thought but a lot of the fans that have renewed via setting up bank transfers wont be counted yet. I mean most might have set up their first date as close to the cut off as possible so as to watch this space. Me personally I set mine for the 15th of each month as thats when I get paid,,,,,until the club receive that first payment how do they even know that I have renewed ??

I have told you a rough figure; it is below 10,000! That is an absolute fact.

The club could easily track your IP address and if found to be an employee dismissed, which is highly unlikely as I don't think you do work for the Ticket Office... But that's just me.