☸ The 2014 Brazil World Cup Thread ☸

Hodgson is to blame for me.

England look like they'll concede every time someone attacks against them and they never really look that threatening when they attack.

This has been one of their better squads for a while as well.

No balls in changing the team either.

Don't agree. The England squad is shite for me.

its always someones fault how's about the players just ain't as good as the hype suggests. Sterling was labelled the best Young player in Europe by the media hahaha

he was influential in Liverpools best league finish in years, in the hardest league in the world. they are not far off with that statement, who would you say was other than neymar?

he's just in a bad England squad.

he was influential in Liverpools best league finish in years, in the hardest league in the world. they are not far off with that statement, who would you say was other than neymar?

he's just in a bad England squad.

The hardest league in the world?

It's not really the best squad back four wise I don't think, no Terry or Ferdinand type centre back, and the full backs aren't great.

Against Italy they were equally as inept defensively as they have been tonight. They amount of space they gave to Italy as they attacked was unbelievable, the ease they cut through England was frightening. Hodgson mentioned that for over a year they had been planning the game against Italy.

As individuals the defence are better than they've been.