☸ The 2014 Brazil World Cup Thread ☸

Incredibly dodgy keeping from both keepers tonight. I'm not sure how Brazil plan on winning if Cesar keeps looking that dodgy. They got some nice decisions tonight as well.

What's more, Croatia had Subasic, Monaco's keeper on the bench tonight and Brazil, have Diego Alves who is their best keeper, isn't even in the squad...

I just cant get excited about a sporting event where a government have spent millions funding it yet people live in squalor and deprivation. Where drugs are rife and life expectation is very low. But enough of the commonwealth games in Glasgow, the World Cup has started.

Well fucking played, sir! :lol:

MisterC has given it the (Rangers)Seal of approval!

I just cant get excited about a sporting event where a government have spent millions funding it yet people live in squalor and deprivation. Where drugs are rife and life expectation is very low. But enough of the commonwealth games in Glasgow, the World Cup has started.

LOL

I was just thinking how such a post should be worded... Well played.

The sad thing is, it's all 100% true.