☸ The 2014 Brazil World Cup Thread ☸

And he's been at it his whole career. Screaming like a baby before any "contact".

Totally, mate. He is a Grade-A cunt.

Really difficult to like him, even though he is a smashing player. When he celebrates a goal (like a lot of the new breed) there are no smiles. Only a scowl and an arrogant 'look-at-me' stance.

Even when he assists a goal, he is off running to the crowd jabbing his finger towards his own chest. Like I say, infinitely unlikeable wee guy.

On a right moaner today. Getting sick of the managers at the sidelines too. Constant greetin and gesticulating from some of them.

tubeman.jpg

Not like you, Inigo. You are quite huffy thenight.

Don't you appreciate the Algeria coach's Walter Stare?

Totally, mate. He is a Grade-A cunt.

Really difficult to like him, even though he is a smashing player. When he celebrates a goal (like a lot of the new breed) there are no smiles. Only a scowl and an arrogant 'look-at-me' stance.

Even when he assists a goal, he is off running to the crowd jabbing his finger towards his own chest. Like I say, infinitely unlikeable wee guy.

Yep. He's feckin good though, so I can understand why he is so arrogant. If I was that good I'd have a massive ego too.