☸ The 2014 Brazil World Cup Thread ☸

I know you're not really. I exposed that last time... But you went running to grass on me.

Enjoy dancing in solitude to a German victory. I know it hurts you inside. Germany is my daughter's team, so I have no reason to have a gripe.

Move on, or else you will end up crying again.

Running to grass on you?? Wit....Haha your delusional...You posted shit about my mother on a public forum did you think it was only me that could see that shit? Your an oddball.

Get ya pishy Argentinian sig to fuck! haha

Running to grass on you?? Wit....Haha your delusional...You posted shit about my mother on a public forum did you think it was only me that could see that shit? Your an oddball.

Actually, you posted stuff about your dead mother. I just commented. Simple as that. Don't start it again, please.

It is a World Cup final thread.

Actually, you posted stuff about your dead mother. I just commented. Simple as that. Don't start it again, please.

It is a World Cup final thread.

Dont start again? Maybe you should go back to post 8214...Your a loonball total loonball.

Get ya pishy sig to fuck...

Dont start again? Maybe you should go back to post 8214...Your a loonball total loonball.

Get ya pishy sig to fuck...

Listen, mate, I apologised to you three times before.

Just take a deep breath. It's been a great festival of football and we are both Rangers fans. Peace, okay. (tu)

gutted that it all finished :( have thoroughly enjoyed it all, 3 games a day ect.

I now have Post-World-Cup-Depression.

It's been great. Always the best competition in the world. Love it. Absolutely love it.

Roll on 2018.

Thank you, Brasil, Your people were amazing.

I now have Post-World-Cup-Depression.

It's been great. Always the best competition in the world. Love it. Absolutely love it.

Roll on 2018.

Thank you, Brasil, Your people were amazing.

me too mate. will miss talking about it everyday to mates and people at work. all good things must come to an end I suppose. back to the turgid frustrating shite of our beloved Rangers week after week...

(we love it really :wink: )