☸ The 2014 Brazil World Cup Thread ☸

me too mate. will miss talking about it everyday to mates and people at work. all good things must come to an end I suppose. back to the turgid frustrating shite of our beloved Rangers week after week...

(we love it really :wink: )

Never a truer word spoken, mate. Let's hope there is more space afforded to guys like Law next season and maybe Miller can still show a bit of pace.

Looking for Lewis to really step up to the plate too... and I still think Fraser Aird can be a real player.

With Boyd at the centre of all this, it could be really good for us. I still worry that we don't have a good coaching set-up... But don't tell anyone in the Bears Den I said that.

Your team get pumped so you go on a crusade against the English :lol:

Get that sig to fuck!

I don't care about England. I was saying that Five Live and Talksport are now discussing England. Massive faux pas from them.

First English guy who phoned in wanted to talk about Messi. So there you go.

What's wrong with my sig? Argentina have produced the world's best two short-arses in the history of football. Hence, it stays for now until the Scottish season starts.

Maradona is still the best of all time, don't you agree?

6 of that german team tonight won the u21 championship 5 years ago, its amazing to see that their plan that was started after a horror showing in the euros in 2000 has bore fruit

the old saying "you dont win anything with kids" has went right out the fucking window tonight, the avergae age of the german team tonight was 26,

6 of that german team tonight won the u21 championship 5 years ago, its amazing to see that their plan that was started after a horror showing in the euros in 2000 has bore fruit

the old saying "you dont win anything with kids" has went right out the fucking window tonight, the avergae age of the german team tonight was 26,

And that was Argentina's last of their youth world cup winning squad. I don't think Messi nor Argentina will have a better chance. Credit to Germany, they will now dominate. They should have won the last Euros but for a tactical faux-pas from Low and some Balotelli brilliance. They would have beaten Spain in the final, I firmly believe that.

I don't think a player who doesn't play in the semis or the final should be considered tbh unless he was incredible, James wasn't.

I don't think there was any particular standout players such so it's hardly outrageous that Messi won. Cunts fawning over Muller are hilarious btw

People say Messi had a better team round him. This is because of the arrogance of the post-92 Premiership fans.

Guys like Valdano and Burruchaga and Batista were legends. If Messi's Argentina had players with this ability and mentality, they would have won it.

Mascherano and Zabaleta notwithstanding, the rest of them under-performed massively.

Aguero may be big in Manchester... but he did nothing in this tournament. Same with Higuain. I think they buckled under the pressure. Messi did not... but no man can win a world cup single-handed. No man. Not even El Diego.