19 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Nadal's going to win this without playing anyone of note, and sasssaaaaa will be fucking intolerable :lol: 

I had a feeling he would do something here and hope he wins it , but having watched his matches all the same problems with his game are still there.

Murray will never be on the same level as the other three.

13 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

I had a feeling he would do something here and hope he wins it , but having watched his matches all the same problems with his game are still there.

Murray will never be on the same level as the other three.

Murray seems to be able to get to their level for a few months at a time, but he can't maintain it the way Fed, Nadal, and Djokovic have for periods of years at a time.

4 minutes ago, BonjourBonjour said:

Yes. And me too.

To say Murray cant maintain it the way the others have is just crazy.

It's just fact. Murray can produce it for a few months. Win a few tournaments, grab a major, but look at the way Fed, Djokovic, and Nadal had periods of dominance lasting 18 months+.

I don't think Murray can produce that. There's no shame in it, the other three are probably three of the top 5 players of all time. 

6 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

It's just fact. Murray can produce it for a few months. Win a few tournaments, grab a major, but look at the way Fed, Djokovic, and Nadal had periods of dominance lasting 18 months+.

I don't think Murray can produce that. There's no shame in it, the other three are probably three of the top 5 players of all time. 

Last 18 months for Murray have been terrible. An Olympic gold,a Davis Cup,a Wimbledon title,two Slam finals,multiple tournies,.

The boy needs to be more consistant ffs.

33 minutes ago, BonjourBonjour said:

Last 18 months for Murray have been terrible. An Olympic gold,a Davis Cup,a Wimbledon title,two Slam finals,multiple tournies,.

The boy needs to be more consistant ffs.

He's had a very, very good 18 months. But he hasn't dominated over the sport the way the others have.

I don't understand what your problem is with what I'm saying, it's downright obvious.

If Nadal gets to the final tomorrow that will be a 30-yr-old joining two 35-yr-olds and a 36-yr-old in both finals. Has that ever happened before? All finalists being over 30? Like ever?

If it has then I am guessing perhaps Jimmy Connors would have been in about it.

Edit: Agassi won it at 33. I think Connors just seemed older than he was.

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Federer taking a medical time out at 2-2 but apparently it's only Djokovic who ever does a tactical time out....

Hopefully Rafa wins tomorrow.

Fed saying he had the problem in the second game.....yet waited until the beginning of set 5 to have it seen :lol:

I'd like Nadal to win it, although everything seems to have just fallen perfect for Fed!

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Federer taking a medical time out at 2-2 but apparently it's only Djokovic who ever does a tactical time out....

Hopefully Rafa wins tomorrow.

I was trying to remember if I've ever seen Federer do that before. Seems pretty late in the day to discover gamesmanship :lol:

To be fair though, Stan did it too.