Romania's Fed Cup captain, the former world number one and Grand Slam champion Ilie Nastase, has been heard making a derogatory comment about Serena Williams' unborn child.

As Romanian player Simona Halep was answering a question in English about Williams' pregnancy at Friday's Fed Cup draw in Constanta, the 70-year-old turned to one of his other team members and added in Romanian: "Let's see what colour it has. Chocolate with milk?"

Former world number one tennis player Ilie Nastase has been barred from Romania's Fed Cup semi-final tie after apparently aiming abuse at the British team.
The 70-year-old appeared to call Great Britain's captain Anne Keothavong and player Johanna Konta "f*ing bitches".

• 4 weeks later...

Zverev doesn't look at his best on the clay. Maybe, like Murray he will get to grips with it. Verdasco did lots of hustling and his experience told in the end with the topspin giving him more control. Zverev's flat hitting suffered a bit in the wind I think.

Murray was a bit wayward for a set, then found a bit of form. Don't fancy him for this . He doesn't seem as good on clay this year as he was last...........and even that was not good enough. Can't write him off mind as he is Andy Murray and he might improve as it goes on.  Draw would need to open up for him.

On ‎21‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 10:18 AM, JRodgA2k8 said:

Well he's competing in an additional tournament as he gets himself back to full fitness so that's got to be a positive.

I will say one thing, Rafa has looked really good so far in this tournament.

Rafa isn't losing this one . Trust me . Stick the house on it

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Rafa isn't losing this one . Trust me . Stick the house on it

Mate I'd do that and lose ? Although my luck in Vegas so far has been great so far!

Glad to see Andy end up winning convincingly all things considered! He really needs to rethink his day to day team.

1 hour ago, JRodgA2k8 said:

Mate I'd do that and lose ? Although my luck in Vegas so far has been great so far!

Glad to see Andy end up winning convincingly all things considered! He really needs to rethink his day to day team.

Good luck in vegas ,you luck sod :p: That place would clean me out .

35 minutes ago, JamieD said:

If Rafa loses it will be to some journeyman this week or to Stan next week. Otherwise he goes all the way.

Good shout .That is only person I think could beat him on this surface .Depends what Stan shows up though