Unreal effort from Murray and if he can stay injury free then the next year or two could be hugely exciting. 

Thought Tsitsipas was decent but used some cheap tactics. Trainer on and limping then immediately recovered when the scoreline went in his favour. The bathroom break with his bag is dodgy as, especially after being accused of using a phone against Zverev to talk to his coach on another extended bathroom break!

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He never. The camera showed his bag on the court.

He took his bag last week, not last night. 

Murray was complaining about how long he was taking.

My bad, he took a set of clothes with him, not the whole bag. 

I think if it was one thing, you could understand but the fact he did multiple things (trainer, change of raquet, extended break) before or during Murray's serves were dirty tactics.

On the plus side, Murray looked quality for the majority of the match. Hopefully can use it as a springboard.

Not just the results, but it’s the ease of the play that strikes me. She’s playing like she belongs.

Has already accomplished about as much at Grand Slam singles as any of the Heather Watsons, Laura Robsons, Anne Keothavongs etc ever did.