3 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Brilliant match this. I honestly think mentality will have the final say, you've got an incredibly focused (and decorated) player against a loose cannon. Maybe Nick will surprise me

Been great so far. Kyrgios seems like he's starting to unravel in the last 30 mins but then keeps producing fantastic tennis.

1 minute ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Been great so far. Kyrgios seems like he's starting to unravel in the last 30 mins but then keeps producing fantastic tennis.

Can he not just take a seat and shut the fuck up :lol:

But yeah he seems to have that familiar mix of being off the rails and being quite brilliant

Just now, 2nd Flute said:

Love watching this arrogant bastard shouting at everybody, YOU'RE the cunt getting gubbed :lol:

He's been shouting when he messes up, loses a point, and even when he wins the point. Mad cunt. Flinging it away here, Novak is making some errors as well

3 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Love watching this arrogant bastard shouting at everybody, YOU'RE the cunt getting gubbed :lol:

he's surprised me at how good he has played at points, and always been in it, but fine margins against the Worlds number one.

2 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

He's been shouting when he messes up, loses a point, and even when he wins the point. Mad cunt. Flinging it away here, Novak is making some errors as well

Hopefully things will unravel even more for this turd, him getting a gubbing, and more shouting will make things more interesting 👍

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Can't think of a bigger walloper in sport 

spitting at a fan was stoater material tbh:lol: i've generally thought this of the guy but it could be funny for a trash-talker to win for a change. Doubt it now though. 

Just now, GabrielTomato said:

He's proper unhinged. 

But, see if you're in his box, he constantly blames them for not backing him on every point. Just happy clap him so he can't moan at you, FFS. :lol: 

He does the opposite as well, when he loses a point he yells at them to sit down and stop encouraging him. 

You have to be a right tit to make me want Djokovic to win