PES 2015

The Godfather

Yeah videos of the crowd and some cover star doing things that never happen in the actual game.

The fox engine they have been working on for a while so let's hope they have had enough time with next gen to implement it better than last year (it was obvious the engine was too powerful for those consoles).

The fox engine they have been working on for a while so let's hope they have had enough time with next gen to implement it better than last year (it was obvious the engine was too powerful for those consoles).

Haha lets hope but lets face it Konami had major problems with any engine last gen. :lol:

Asim hasnt liked PES for years. He's preferred Fifa for a while now.

He was on WENB.com last summer going on about it and how it was much improved, him and suff.

I don't take notice of what any of them say as they have lied for so long now.

Nah Asim was the one who was saying the game didnt feel right, Said from the off the responsiveness was awful after the embargo dropped from playing it at E3. Trust me..He's been a Fifa man for years. Suff liked it and tbh it was with all it's faults still better than Fifa on 360/PS3.

He was on a podcast praising it along with suff and Adam, I still remember it...I'll try source it out.

Adam is by the worst for it, by a country mile. He's working for Konami now so he's only gotten worse.

I can't agree, for me PES 2014 was the worst football game I have ever played, it wasnt even finished.

Think most of us now realise we need to wait till the demo or even rent the game before buying again as it's been a huge letdown ever since it moved to PS3/360.

He was on a podcast praising it along with suff and Adam, I still remember it...I'll try source it out.

Adam is by the worst for it, by a country mile. He's working for Konami now so he's only gotten worse.

I can't agree, for me PES 2014 was the worst football game I have ever played, it wasnt even finished.

Think most of us now realise we need to wait till the demo or even rent the game before buying again as it's been a huge letdown ever since it moved to PS3/360.

aye he praised what he liked about it but he also spoke out about what he didnt like about it which takes balls for gaming media to do with previews. Himself and Adam had a minor falling out over it. This year again he promises not to bullshit and tell it like it is for both football games.

How much better is it after the patches?

Significantly.

The button lag when in the menu's and team set up pages etc is pretty much gone now - an unforgivable defect that shouldn't exist - and there's a similar improvement on the pitch too with it being a smoother experience.

There are a number of minor changes which have just made it an overall better product, things like the initial cut scene when starting a game lasts about a quarter of the time it used to.

I'd say it's worth letting your PS3 download all the updates and firing on an option file then playing at for at least an hour, i.e. 3 or 4 games, and i'm sure you'll notice the difference.