Official: Boyd signs one year deal

Sander2006

What is this article even based on?

No quotes, just a few throwaway lines from Flexk about how good Boyd is.

I don't know who wrote it but it comes across very negative ;

"Snub the chance"

"McCoist isn't interested in bringing the man who hit 22 goals for Kilmarnock last term on board"

"Yet it looks as though the man who watched the goal machine break all kinds of records isn't interested in bringing him back to the club"

I hope more than anything that this article is incorrect. However if Ally was interested in signing Boyd, he would have been signed a long time ago.

It will be just another kick in the teeth if United or the sheep sign him and could potentially come back and bite us in the arse.

this which could be the difference of winning the SC and a place in Europe at the start of new season next year. Goals scored and potential earnings for the club is a no brainer.

(tu) Now we have signed Miller id rather a youth striker got a chance than Boyd but we will most likely see Daly and Miller up front.

Please no although it would potentially be better than Daly upfront on his own. If we are to keep Daly, I'd use him for cover in defence.

There was a Rangers game on BT last seaon which Boyd was on the panel and McCoist was getting interviewed after the game. The guy asked McCoist if he would be signing Boyd and he said "i hope so."

I saw that as well. The two of them were quite pally so that doesn't ring true for this story.

As usual I'll wait and see when they are both back from holiday and it's announced officially

ally needs to sort himself out if this is true.

the guys a rangers legend but we need a new manager. i'd have liked a new manager this season but maybe to the club his job is safe as long as he keeps winning leagues. the football has been shite but we still won the league and secured promotion. you can't deny that it's that number one priority. we NEED to keep moving up. but this is rangers. we shouldn't be playing this quality of football. we should be fucking flying up the leagues and winning everything else.

if ally fails to secure promotion this season then he has to be removed. simple as that. maybe even get him out halfway through the season if we aren't anywhere near where we should be to win the league. waiting until summer next year is just too long to wait.