Official: Boyd signs one year deal

Sander2006

Good signing if official.

I genuinely believe that he would improve any club in Scotland when you consider the amount of goals he scored in the SPL last season for a club fighting relegation.

We need to stop targeting former players now and start to bring in some younger players though.

Welcome home.

Once again contradicting yourself! One minute it's "why is everyone reacting to reports in the media", "there's no quotes", "il wait for confirmation".....yet now your happy to take the mail as gospel? Now I'm pretty sure he will be confirmed soon but nobody like a hypocrite! :lol:

Once again contradicting yourself! One minute it's "why is everyone reacting to reports in the media", "there's no quotes", "il wait for confirmation".....yet now your happy to take the mail as gospel? Now I'm pretty sure he will be confirmed soon but nobody like a hypocrite! :lol:

Fuckin Hell, I'm not a God. Just a fan of a football team, obviously I'm going to get excited at Boyd coming back.

Fuckin Hell, I'm not a God. Just a fan of a football team, obviously I'm going to get excited at Boyd coming back.

Correct. And some fans were/are excited at the prospect of nerlinger coming in as a DofF....maybe you should remember this the next time you jump on someone making a post/comment based on media speculation.

“I was aware of Rangers' interest last week, and if Rangers make Kris Boyd an offer, I think financially it would beat our offer,” McInnes told Sky Sports News.

“But I’ll have an update probably today or tomorrow on that, and if it’s not Kris Boyd we move on.