Official: Boyd signs one year deal

Sander2006

What formation should we play now? Personally I would try out a 3-4-3:

Bell

Macgregor Moshni Wallace

Aird MacLeod Law Temps\Mackay

Gallagher Boyd Miller

We could really do with a RM/RW. I would also give Peralta a run at CM in pre season.

I loved Kris Boyd when he was here just the way he left still rankles with me, but since hes signed now ill say welcome back (youre still a cunt tho)

he was never offered a contract to stay

irrespective of what cuntballs bain said to the rhebel rag

Neither too much sun or too many beers. It's my honest opinion that he has done the best he could have amongst all the upheaval, uncertainty and garbage that has gone on. I don't think he is the best Rangers manager ever and don't see him as a long term manager but for honest endeavor and effort over the last few years I will always respect him.

Stop that right now.

The forum will only accept churlish, off the cuff global statements to be twisted from bears about recent history.

I'm just waiting for all these business gurus to step up with the millions they made from their business empires to show us how it's done from what was a pretty bad place to start from..

Oh wait, they won't. Will they? Or are they all too busy posting the same childish Shite they have been posting for the last 2 years...

Waste of a player IMO. I know some don't rate him but I think some of his movement is first class. Really think he'd come good if given a chance.

He must have something to score 40 goals in a season for a club like QOS, he never really got a proper run last season compared to the likes of Daly

He must have something to score 40 goals in a season for a club like QOS, he never really got a proper run last season compared to the likes of Daly

Exactly, and the addition of another 2 strikers certainly won't help his case. It really wouldn't surprise me if he was to ask to leave.

Tremendous signing? Amazing? Mmm not sure re the mentality/intelligence of some fans but non the less he will score goals and on a one year deal it is low risk....welcome back kris!

(tu)

Some are clearly going over board, it's Kris Boyd :lol:

Welcome back regardless