Official: Boyd signs one year deal

Sander2006

Happy to see both kenny and kris back we just weren't as clinical in front of goal last season as

We should have been.but that will change now

We have both players back.we had a chance to

Restructure the club and didn't take it we just have to make sure we win this league and get

Back to where we belong and with km and kb

Back I am sure we will.

As the three other strikers are 30+, Clark will be going nowhere.

How will he learn from Miller and/or Boyd if he's away playing with Dunfermline for example?

We really do need another quality (preferably young-ish) centre back (Mohsni and Jig are not top tier standard now, never mind NEXT summer) and I'd be delighted to get Scott Allan too.

This signing is about keeping the heat off McCoist and protecting his legacy - it is further proof of his abdication of any attempt at forward planning.

Having said that, I will relish greatly Boyd's first goals against Hearts and Hibs (tu)

boyd will want an improved contract next year imo if he does the business for us this season. this is why he only signed a one year deal.next year could be his last big contract so good luck to him!!!

Nail on head mate, 2 strikers bought to keep Ally in a job and nothing to help the future planning of the club.

Lol - that's what we are all working towards - job security for Ally :lol: :lol: - that's quite a bitter wee comment there

As the three other strikers are 30+, Clark will be going nowhere.

How will he learn from Miller and/or Boyd if he's away playing with Dunfermline for example?

We really do need another quality (preferably young-ish) centre back (Mohsni and Jig are not top tier standard now, never mind NEXT summer) and I'd be delighted to get Scott Allan too.

This signing is about keeping the heat off McCoist and protecting his legacy - it is further proof of his abdication of any attempt at forward planning.

Having said that, I will relish greatly Boyd's first goals against Hearts and Hibs (tu)

My goodness another bitter statement about it being all about Ally - Ffs people should be excited - or at least appreciative that our great club can still attract players like kris despite being in a lower league, despite being in financial turmoil ( allegedly) and despite a few other teams wanting his signature. But no - everyone at the club is working fur Ally's sake ! :lol: :lol:

Lol - that's what we are all working towards - job security for Ally :lol: :lol: - that's quite a bitter wee comment there

Bitter :lol:

If pointing out that Ally is over compensating for his abysmal managerial skills and you want to call it bitter then knock yourself out. :lol:

My goodness another bitter statement about it being all about Ally - Ffs people should be excited - or at least appreciative that our great club can still attract players like kris despite being in a lower league, despite being in financial turmoil ( allegedly) and despite a few other teams wanting his signature. But no - everyone at the club is working fur Ally's sake ! :lol: :lol:

:lol: Players like Kris :lol: He will be the next Neymar by the end of the day.

Remind me again what has he done when he hasn't been playing in the piss poor Scottish football system?

:lol: Players like Kris :lol: He will be the next Neymar by the end of the day.

Remind me again what has he done when he hasn't been playing in the piss poor Scottish football system?

Remind me why a Rangers supporter would be bitter at the club signing a proven goal scorer ?

Bitter :lol:

If pointing out that Ally is over compensating for his abysmal managerial skills and you want to call it bitter then knock yourself out. :lol:

Shocking that the manager of Rangers buys proven goal scorer - he should just take any lad of the street and coach him to be Messi class - np !

Remind me why a Rangers supporter would be bitter at the club signing a proven goal scorer ?

There you go again with the bitter. :lol:

Is that the new word for Ally Bashing funny how the word of choice is used more for tims than Rangers fans but of course that's just a coincidence isn't it.

There you go again with the bitter. :lol:

Is that the new word for Ally Bashing funny how the word of choice is used more for tims than Rangers fans but of course that's just a coincidence isn't it.

It was hatred first now its bitterness.

Shows the merits of the man when his backers resort to putting words in your mouth.

I don't think you can criticise anyone for being excited about this, there has been fuck all worth getting excited about for 3 years.

I'm happy we can still attract players like this, especially when the likes of Aberdeen and others were in for him. All about money or not.