Official: Boyd signs one year deal

Sander2006

Also:

RANGERS are set to pull out of the race to sign Dons target Kris Boyd.

The Ibrox club were in the hunt to sign their former hitman for a third time.

The Kilmarnock striker is available on a Bosman and is open to a return to Glasgow

However, reports have today suggested that Rangers boss Ally McCoist is not interested in signing him.

Boyd recently claimed he had received contract offers from both Aberdeen FC and Dundee United with French club Nimes also interested.

McCoist’s snub could open the way for the Dons to swoop for Boyd.

Source - http://www.eveningex...s-boyd-1.424779

Not surprised. Heard a few rumbling of Ally / Kris not getting on. And how would Ally justify the stupid wages spent on Daly and Jig if he doesn't start them every week. If Boyd signed, he'd no doubt be the best striker at the club. Looks in better shape now than he did when he was with us.

Joke really. Miller over Boyd is a terrible decision. I can't think of one transfer which Ally has made that I've actually been impressed with.

Totally disagree with your first point. Miller has worked hard to improve his game and make himself a top player, also a good example for the younger players. Boyd is a lazy player who could have worked hard but chose not to, read his recent comments about his time in the states for example.

Totally agree with your second point with a couple of exceptions.

Why does everyone assume this is Ally fault? How do you know he didnt want too much money? He is a known moneygrabber.

And maybe he isnt what McCoist is looking for, im so sick of people using every oppotunity to have digs at Ally. Hes the manager, hes a shite one at that but still the manager and its upto him who he signs and not one single person on here knows the ins and outs so get a grip please.

That will be the same Boyd who faked an injury and got the Rangers Physio to put a fake plaster onto his fake injury so that he could attend a Christmas party....PLG banned all fit players from boozing over the festive period. The Physio was sacked for this by Murray,

Like Ma Baw Ferguson, Hutton and McGregor.......... Rangers men my arse!

I would have Miller a million times before I had that joker Boyd,

(tu)

Miller does the job for whatever club he plays for, Boyd just wants the money and an easy ride.

Why does everyone assume this is Ally fault? How do you know he didnt want too much money? He is a known moneygrabber.

And maybe he isnt what McCoist is looking for, im so sick of people using every oppotunity to have digs at Ally. Hes the manager, hes a shite one at that but still the manager and its upto him who he signs and not one single person on here knows the ins and outs so get a grip please.

Spot on

That will be the same Boyd who faked an injury and got the Rangers Physio to put a fake plaster onto his fake injury so that he could attend a Christmas party....PLG banned all fit players from boozing over the festive period. The Physio was sacked for this by Murray,

Like Ma Baw Ferguson, Hutton and McGregor.......... Rangers men my arse!

Correct. The guy in question got too close to some of the players and was warned by Alex McLeish to distance himself from the clique but chose not to listen and paid the price under PLG.

exactly. It was well known that McCosit and Smith had little time for Boyd th last time he was here. Last on and first off the training ground was the quote McCoist used for Boyd to my mate

I always thought Boyd was lazy well before it's too hot to play football final

maybe it was hot but I don't think anyone else complained

http://youtu.be/10GH1QrAHtE

Really disappointing if true. Boyd done brilliant last year and looks like he has pulled himself together looking fitter and has his scoring instinct back. Travesty if we dont sign him.

always easy to get yourself together and look good when youre chasing a new contract! The proble with Boyd is once he has signed it!

always easy to get yourself together and look good when youre chasing a new contract! The proble with Boyd is once he has signed it!

So just forget all the goals he scored for us then, not important at all. He was lazy and just looking forward to his wage every week, he wont change after all ....