Craig Gordon using Murray Park.

Is it only me, or do other fans wonder why we got this guy fit with no prospect of ever signing him?

Celtic are now gonna benefit from us and to me this is crazy.

Ally why did you help this guy get fit with no prospect if signing him and knowing full well he would probably end up at the beggars?

Please get our coaches to only train and work with players who are gonna play for us and benefit us and not our arch enemy's please.

Yes if we would have signed him, it would have been a good piece of business, but we just handed the guy over to them on a plate.

This must never happen again, Murray Park is for Rangers men only.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we were signign \Gordon, there woudld be the criticism that he was too old - what about Gallagher, etc

Now we are not signign him, the allegation is Ally is helping the filth and that causes outrage.

Does it not occur that Gordon trainign with us for the best part of the last year may actually be a benefit? He is an experienced keeper who would offer Bell soem competition in trainion (Simonsen only trained part of the week last season). Training for Bell would have been pretty poor if he only had the youth keepers to compete with - having Gordon there would offer him the opportunity to learn and help keep him sharp.

I'm critical of a lot of things our club does, but this "outrage" is laughable IMO

So now we have a goalkeeper coach and Gordon required to coach Bell, a Scottish international and Simonsen who last year was 34?

Don't think so.

We gave a player with no previous links to ourselves free resources which he's taken and fucked us up the arse with by getting fit and signing for them.

Ludicrous

If we were signign \Gordon, there woudld be the criticism that he was too old - what about Gallagher, etc

Now we are not signign him, the allegation is Ally is helping the filth and that causes outrage.

Does it not occur that Gordon trainign with us for the best part of the last year may actually be a benefit? He is an experienced keeper who would offer Bell soem competition in trainion (Simonsen only trained part of the week last season). Training for Bell would have been pretty poor if he only had the youth keepers to compete with - having Gordon there would offer him the opportunity to learn and help keep him sharp.

I'm critical of a lot of things our club does, but this "outrage" is laughable IMO

Why waste our resources getting a player fit and spending time and effort when we were never gonna sign him?

We could not afford the wages, only one club in Scotland could afford the wages he rightly commands.

I just think it was a waste of time and effort and Celtic will benefit .

As for players not being sharp enough in training? Well it's up to our highly paid coaching staff to make sure this does not happen.

So now we have a goalkeeper coach and Gordon required to coach Bell, a Scottish international and Simonsen who last year was 34?

Don't think so.

We gave a player with no previous links to ourselves free resources which he's taken and fucked us up the arse with by getting fit and signing for them.

Ludicrous

I do not blame Gordon, he did what was best to get his career back on track.

We should have known what he wanted and told him prove yourself fitness wise over a period of time and at the end of it offered him a deal.

If we could not afford that deal then walk away.

But don't waste our time and resources on a player we have no intention of signing

People seem to get outraged at anything these days. Really don't care that he used our facilities to help him get back to fitness, of course a goalie who can be as good as him I wouldn't want joining Celtic.

I would hope that the club continues to open it's doors to players who need help and support after such long term injuries because irrespective of where they end up playing it is still good publicity for the club.

People seem to get outraged at anything these days. Really don't care that he used our facilities to help him get back to fitness, of course a goalie who can be as good as him I wouldn't want joining Celtic.

I would hope that the club continues to open it's doors to players who need help and support after such long term injuries because irrespective of where they end up playing it is still good publicity for the club.

Yep, helping a player build up his confidence, fitness and win a move to our hated rivals is great publicity, I bet no one has sniggered.

It's not like Auchenhowie costs money to maintain, should just open the gates up to everyone, maybe lay on a wee spread and company car for them whilst we're at it.

Yep, helping a player build up his confidence, fitness and win a move to our hated rivals is great publicity, I bet no one has sniggered.

It's not like Auchenhowie costs money to maintain, should just open the gates up to everyone, maybe lay on a wee spread and company car for them whilst we're at it.

I still couldn't give a shit I would hope the club helps any player who needs it in the same circumstances (long term injury, no club of their own), as to costing money to maintain those costs won't change because someone is using the facilities, better than the facilities not being used at all.

As soon as we knew he wasn't gonna be a Rangers player he should've been shown the door.There's no benefit to us in getting players fit for paedo fc or any other team.

Hopefully in future we concentrate on our own players.

Maybe it was a token gesture from mccoist to gordon as they know each other from allys scotland days.

Gordon is a decent keeper but is extremely injury prone and i dont believe he will pose a massive threat to us if he does sign for the beggars, thats IF he signs for the beggars.

Stupid thread bemoaning something that hasnt happened.

it is fucking idiocy

end of