Craig Gordon using Murray Park.

Fucking raging, how on earth can we let Gordon go when we are signing Miller and Boyd, Gordon is a young scottish player with lots of sell-on value and will be exactly what we need in the knockout stages of the CL in 2021, where will Kenny Miller be then? eh? answer me that? His career has probably been ruined by training with us as Durrant and Kenny know fuck all about coaching and every player they are involved with go backwards. He's never eaten a Nandos in his life and my mate's wee brother's pal's girlfriend saw him at Tesco's last week and he had apples in his basket. I'm fucking raging so I am. And he's better than Law who has never kicked a ball for us. Every cunt knows we've been crying out for a CM/RB who is left footed and good in the air with a penchant for a high-pressing game and the core skills of Messi. Ally ooot now

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fact that folk, on here, don't see an issue with providing free facilities, to highly paid millionaires, allowing them to get fit and sign for a competitor speaks volumes. Throw in that we have such little cash that we cannot run said facility properly and we know the lunatics really have taken over the asylum.

I would throw in having folk about our training complex gaining information on our training and tactics but since we don't involve ourselves with that then I suppose it is one small blessing.

Can anyone point me in the direction of sellick doing similar or man u training up a future city player foc i'd be grateful.

Why waste our resources getting a player fit and spending time and effort when we were never gonna sign him?

We could not afford the wages, only one club in Scotland could afford the wages he rightly commands.

I just think it was a waste of time and effort and Celtic will benefit .

As for players not being sharp enough in training? Well it's up to our highly paid coaching staff to make sure this does not happen.

I don't see how we have wasted any resources here. Tyhe guy joined the rest of the squad in training - that has no cost whatsoever to the club.

As for sharpness - you say it is down to the coaches. They have elected to allow Gordon to join training to keep Bell sharp - a good plan in my view

I don't see how we have wasted any resources here. Tyhe guy joined the rest of the squad in training - that has no cost whatsoever to the club.

As for sharpness - you say it is down to the coaches. They have elected to allow Gordon to join training to keep Bell sharp - a good plan in my view

He should never have been in Murray park in the first place, we were never gonna sign him so why waste our time and resources.

I have nothing against Craig Gordon, but unless we were interested in signing him, then he should not have been allowed near our squad.

I thought Murray Park was for training Rangers players? Not so and so's pal who needs to get fit and maybe sign for our arch enemy's.

as to costing money to maintain those costs won't change because someone is using the facilities, better than the facilities not being used at all.

It's got nothing to do with money it's the principle of it. The beasts from the east wanted all our titles stripped and refuse to even call us Rangers yet we've to train their future targets at auchenhowie? Fuck off!

Some people get so upset over nothing

It's not nothing if Craig Gordon helps them qualify for the Champions League is it? It just puts a bigger financial gap between us and them. Talk about shooting ourselves in the foot.

Also, the amount of people on here who don't mind seeing Celtic benefit from our training ground and coaching staff is disturbing. Don't you remember the events of the last few years?