Craig Gordon using Murray Park.

Is it only me, or do other fans wonder why we got this guy fit with no prospect of ever signing him?

Celtic are now gonna benefit from us and to me this is crazy.

Ally why did you help this guy get fit with no prospect if signing him and knowing full well he would probably end up at the beggars?

Please get our coaches to only train and work with players who are gonna play for us and benefit us and not our arch enemy's please.

Yes if we would have signed him, it would have been a good piece of business, but we just handed the guy over to them on a plate.

This must never happen again, Murray Park is for Rangers men only.

Ally is just an all round good egg .He was mates with Craig Gordon and Ally looks after his mates as well as himself

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It costs nothing to let this guy use our facilities...Hasn't cost us a bean...

It doesn't cost Rangers any money to coach players, rehabilitate players, or to let them use the facilities at Auchenhowie?

This is madness.

Ally has been extremely niave here unfortunately.

You cannot allow players to use Rangers world class facilities and have access to our physios/scientists/doctors/coaches etc at absolutely no cost all because they are allys mates!

We have been shown up here big time, we have effectively helped a player sign a contract with our bitter rivals to be there No.1 and presumably challenge us next season..

Utter sham

JEsus H! Exactly how many complainers would have had a go if we had signed this guy? His career has been pretty much over for some time now. We have not missed out on some great deal. We checked him out. We decided it wasn't worth the punt. I'm sure our keepers learned a few things from him. Celtic have more cash to take more risk on a player who will soak up a wage. Not even an issue. And NO, why would it cost us having him, or Boyd, or Miller, or any other guest, joining our players for a few sessions? Can we stop complaining about such tedious stuff?

I hope Rangers continue to have professional players join them for training and spreading the word about our facilities and our wonderful club.

I for one would like to have signed him, We were miles ahead of everyone as we had our hands on him, yet we let him slip through our fingers and sign for our bitter rivals.

He must have something for them to offer him a contract, on his game he is every bit as good as McGregor.

He cost fuck all, only wages and if he was out our price bracket then we should not have entertained him.

Is Craig Gordon an ex player or something? No. He has no ties to Rangers what so ever and never will now.

This is as bad as the Hartson situation if not worse.

This can never be allowed to happen again.

I dare say he asked to train and prob helped out a bit passing on some information, he is passed his best and will never reach the form he had at hearts it and celtic offered him a a bit of money which by footballer standards won't be much I'm guessing, don't really see the problem Ally could have signed him and didn't nobody can expect a guy to knock back an offer from a club, I would liked to have said if he had been any good our management team would have seen that in training but sadly our team is that clueless we could have Ronaldo and Messi in training and they wouldn't spot the talent.

Not raging, but totally not impressed.

So those saying he cost us nothing can honestly say he never seen any of our docs, went to any of our physios, never had any scans for concern areas, never had a massage or food. Endless list, so I'll stop. I think he did all of those and more, as I can't see Ally letting him go so easily without knowing his form and condition. Wasn't he there for a substantial time?

I sure as fuck don't support Rangers to assist those manky fucking fiddlers over there. What's next Ally, we gonna see him over in tottie land with Stubbs for the next terrorist fundraiser... Yeah. Good game, well played...

In the Daily Mail today he gives an interview where he states it was through Jim Stewart who had been his goalkeeping coach at Hertz that he went to Rangers,He told him to come in as they had a fantastic physio who had worked really well with someone who had the same injury as me.He states it was really good working with him as he was really knowledgeable.

But was I close to joining Rangers,not really.Then goes on to state that playing for the tims will be the biggest club he has played for, one of the biggest in Britain with a worldwide fanbase.

I don't blame Gordon for any of this, whether it's using our facilities or signing for them - he's looking out for himself and got to use state of the art facilities to get his fitness back. However, our facilities should be for the benefit of our club and no one else. At a push, the likes of Miller coming back when out of season at Vancouver was acceptable (ex-players) but Gordon has never had any affiliation to us. I wish McCoist would stop trying to be "good ole Ally" and best pals with everyone. They all fucking hate us and we should give no one any favours unless it suits us and certainly not to get a player fit to then sign for them!! What a joke we've become.

I don't blame Gordon for any of this, whether it's using our facilities or signing for them - he's looking out for himself and got to use state of the art facilities to get his fitness back. However, our facilities should be for the benefit of our club and no one else. At a push, the likes of Miller coming back when out of season at Vancouver was acceptable (ex-players) but Gordon has never had any affiliation to us. I wish McCoist would stop trying to be "good ole Ally" and best pals with everyone. They all fucking hate us and we should give no one any favours unless it suits us and certainly not to get a player fit to then sign for them!! What a joke we've become.

Yep, Anyone who has the possibility of moving to Celtic should not be allowed to rehabilitate at Murray Park.

Craig Gordon is twice the keeper Bell is when he is fit.

Fortunately, he's very injury prone so I've no problem in not signing him.

It does beg the question, why have him train with us at all though?

Taken for a ride? Or Ally making / keeping pals come ahead of what's best for the club?

Craig Gordon is twice the keeper Bell is when he is fit.

Fortunately, he's very injury prone so I've no problem in not signing him.

It does beg the question, why have him train with us at all though?

Taken for a ride? Or Ally making / keeping pals come ahead of what's best for the club?

Exactly, this. The fact he did or didn't sign for us is irrelevant. He's gone somewhere else so forget him. The last two sentences there are the key issue.