Zaliukas signs two year deal. (official)

Drenth

Oh my. Just because he can play at the back doesn't mean he ever has for us, or ever will. When he plays even one second for us at the back then I'll consider including him among our defenders.

so a player that HAS played at the back before, on numerous occasions cannot be counted as a covering centre half :lol:

wonder what you thought when jig went to centre half, having not played there ever before

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so a player that HAS played at the back before, on numerous occasions cannot be counted as a covering centre half :lol:

wonder what you thought when jig went to centre half, having not played there ever before

I thought 'hey look, Jig at centre half - never seen him play there for us before'.

Working in Haddington at the moment loads of Hearts fans on the site.Every one of them have told me he is a smashing CH.Jig is passed it Moshni is well London.We need a commanding CH that is a natural.He fits the bill.let's be honest Rangers don't have the cash to lay out on top class centre halfs.Some of you want to stop mumpin and just get behind our team.

Working in Haddington at the moment loads of Hearts fans on the site.Every one of them have told me he is a smashing CH.Jig is passed it Moshni is well London.We need a commanding CH that is a natural.He fits the bill.let's be honest Rangers don't have the cash to lay out on top class centre halfs.Some of you want to stop mumpin and just get behind our team.

Spot on with this post.

Why bother spending money training them then?

Surely we should release all youth centre backs at the club? They are never going to become 'experienced pros' with a little loan spell here and there.

Even Walter showed this with his introduction of the boy Wilson even though all he had was potential.

Quite often they are introduced at full back then gradually moved to cb

we include daly because mcculloch ended up there, plus daly is a centre half as well, so he can cover there for one or two games if needed

and wether jig is a centre half or not, he's played there for a full season,

so again we do have a total of 7 centre halves that are available for the first team

Surely then Seb Faure is a right back not a CB.

So who are the 13 or more players not good enough for the Premiership?

Foster

Smith

Jig

Moshni

Shiels

Daly

Peralta

Hutton

Black

Faure

there's 10 right away, i could include the likes of gasparotto, gallacher, mckay, crawford and other young boys in the first team as they havent had anywhere near enough games yet, and will likely not get them this season, to make them good enough for the premiership

so taking out the young guys, 10 imo wont be good enough to challenge for the premiership

Foster

Smith

Jig

Moshni

Shiels

Daly

Peralta

Hutton

Black

Faure

there's 10 right away, i could include the likes of gasparotto, gallacher, mckay, crawford and other young boys in the first team as they havent had anywhere near enough games yet, and will likely not get them this season, to make them good enough for the premiership

so taking out the young guys, 10 imo wont be good enough to challenge for the premiership

The same Shiels and Daly who were nominated for the Scottish PFA player of the year award a 2 years ago?

Faure made his senior professional debut in the same season as Luca. Why isn't he considered a youngster?

Smith and Foster are able back ups and both already possess a winners medal from the competition they aren't good enough for.

So does Kyle Hutton (although I do agree he isn't good enough)

Jigs on the road out. I have a feeling he'll see much less game time this year.

I think Peralta could do a good job at RB for us. Certainly wouldn't be any worse than Broadfoot or Whittaker were.

Black will do fine in the Premiership. Again no worse than others who have played there for us and won league titles.

Mohsni could be if he screwed the head a bit.

Mckay, luca, foster, smith, galllagher, gallagher, aird, clark, daly, halkett, mohnsi, jig, murdoch thats my 13 going by the north scotland tour of the 25 not counting bouzid and zaliukas

Well done on not counting two players who dont play for us.

Several of those are still teenagers, Even the much vaunted Dundee United rarely play teenagers week in week out. Those players will unlikely be the core of our side.

The same Shiels and Daly who were nominated for the Scottish PFA player of the year award a 2 years ago?

Faure made his senior professional debut in the same season as Luca. Why isn't he considered a youngster?

Smith and Foster are able back ups and both already possess a winners medal from the competition they aren't good enough for.

So does Kyle Hutton (although I do agree he isn't good enough)

Jigs on the road out. I have a feeling he'll see much less game time this year.

I think Peralta could do a good job at RB for us. Certainly wouldn't be any worse than Broadfoot or Whittaker were.

Black will do fine in the Premiership. Again no worse than others who have played there for us and won league titles.

Mohsni could be if he screwed the head a bit.

shiels and daly are now 2 years older, daly is one sharp turn away from retiring and shiels has been so poor for us its hard to see where he'll fit in now, especially given that we'll likely play a 4-4-2

faure has actually played decent amount of game time for our first team, but him being moved around the field alot means he hasnt been able to develop any sort of consistency etc, i actually think he could be a player but he'll never get enough CB time to show it

smith and foster will not be good enough for the premiership, well not good enough for a team wanting to win it

peralta at right back? why? he hasnt been given much if any game time at his centre defensive mid position nevermind being a right back, certainly it wont be a chance ally will take moving a midfielder into defence, we'll see mcgregor at right back before peralta

cant see where black will work for us, he hasnt really in 2 seasons imo, the ian black at hearts used to take games by the scruff of the neck (excuse the cliche) and dictate things, for us he just seems to drop deep, pick the ball off the centre halves and pass it wide (something the centre halves could easily do)

moshni is a bombacare, i thought he was good at the start but as the season wore on his inability to concentrate for the full 90 was evident more and more, he's a goal a game against us in the premiership imo

this subject wont ever be won though, its simply peoples opinions

Well done on not counting two players who dont play for us.

Several of those are still teenagers, Even the much vaunted Dundee United rarely play teenagers week in week out. Those players will unlikely be the core of our side.

Are they on the tour? As I said the 25 players that went up excluding the 2 players that are on trial, then I had to add daly as his knees are fucked. Also your question was what 13 players are not good enough, theres 13 players that arent good enough in my opinion