Zaliukas signs two year deal. (official)

Drenth

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jig should go and help his pal at Clyde and big Billy should be released.. That would leave us with

Zal

McGregor

Luca

halkett

Faure(extra cover)

That's just mental! Mohsni is the best central defender we have, and one of the few who never enver hides and continued to show passion and drive when others were merely going through motions. An asset in our own box and a threat in the opposition and now his form has just seen him called up as an international. Yet you'd get rid and place untried youngsters ahead of him because he makes the odd misplaced pass? Show me a player who doesn't.

Mohsni could play at RB this season?

(tu) I said last season he could probably play out there. He's comfortable on the ball and likes to get forward and it would give him a bit more freedom and less worry for us being caught out at the back.

(tu) I said last season he could probably play out there. He's comfortable on the ball and likes to get forward and it would give him a bit more freedom and less worry for us being caught out at the back.

It would probably make me feel a bit more at ease if he played out there also

I still think that with a better partner than McCulloch Mohsni could be a solid defender for us.

Zaliukus is a proven leader and has a lot of experience in that position so hopefully he's the player to just help him settle down a bit and focus on doing the basic things well.

He reminds me of a watered down version of Amoruso, what he needs is a watered down version of Craig Moore beside him.

Youth clearly isn't going to get much opportunity under Ally, so might as well embrace his policy of targeting 'experienced' players. Given that, I'm fairly pleased with this. Miles ahead of Jig (past it and uncomfortable at CB) or Moshni (total bombscare).

He had a good second half against Brora, but I'd like to see him against better opposition before I pass judgement.

If McCulloch starts now at any point, well you know where I'm going with that.

He had a good second half against Brora, but I'd like to see him against better opposition before I pass judgement.

Straight to Ibrox to tell McCoist to ram it?

My fear is McCulloch will be played in the holding role this year, which would be a horrible decision from McCoist.