**** The Official Ventura County Fusion Vs Rangers

gogzy

He tried something different but got the personel all wrong. I disagree with those saying we played 5 at the back. We played closer to a 3 at the back with 2 pushing full backs who tried to get forward all the time. I just think he got the players all wrong, and tried to do a 3-5-1-1

a 3-5-2 would have been much better IMO.

I'd have started templeton before Foster, and not played jig.

........ZAL----DM-----Mohsni

Temps.................................Wallace

.................Black...................

.............Lewis...Law.....

.......Miller..........Boyd........

Have temps and Wallace bombing forward at every chance,

templeton at right wing back :blink:

he couldnt defend his fucking family name nevermind on a football park and you want him as a wing back

templeton at right wing back :blink:

he couldnt defend his fucking family name nevermind on a football park and you want him as a wing back

He isn't there to defend, he is there to push forward. If we need to defend then Black drops back and One of the CB covers the RB position. I tried to set out a very attacking formation, I don't intend that formation to be doing too much defending.

I'd prefer a real right full back to be signed for this position, but I guess it's gonna be foster. I was struggling for someone to put in that role tbh.

He isn't there to defend, he is there to push forward. If we need to defend then Black drops back and One of the CB covers the RB position. I tried to set out a very attacking formation, I don't intend that formation to be doing too much defending.

I'd prefer a real right full back to be signed for this position, but I guess it's gonna be foster. I was struggling for someone to put in that role tbh.

so a right wing back isnt there to defend, i guess you missed the "back" part of his position, if you dont want templeton to defend you play a 4-3-3 and let him loose right up the top of the pitch

infact what you described above is a back 4 but without wallace at left back and with black covering centre half when needed as on of them drops to right back

thats not an attacking formation, thats suicide

BTW, why doesn't Ally ask Villa if Hutton is available for loan, he's been loaned to three different clubs the last two seasons, so obviously they don't want or need him?

cant afford his wages, villa send him out on loan to get rid of at least 50% of his wages, we couldnt afford a hit of up to 15 grand a week the now

BTW, why doesn't Ally ask Villa if Hutton is available for loan, he's been loaned to three different clubs the last two seasons, so obviously they don't want or need him?

Think Lambert knocked back a move to WBA for him because he needs him with his squad being downsized. Don't think we stand a hope of getting him in.