I've just sent the script in for a new comedy

GOAT

Ally McCoist: Football manager.

The script wrote itself. It's all about this legendary player who decides to get into football management for the club he became a legend and hero for everyone at, then it shows his fall hero to embarrassment. It all kicks off with crashing out of Europe to diddy teams before the schools go back, then it's the league cup to a 1st division team, he then proceeds to throw a 15 point lead away in the SPL in just over a month, and then he crashes out of the Scottish Cup at home to Dundee Utd in front of 17,000 fans already sick of his pish.

But that's just the start, his club goes into administration is relegated to the lower tiers of his countries league and then loses half his squad. He starts to come out with some great headlines for the papers and wins over the support he was losing again. Then he proceeds to have his team embarrassed by losing against part timers, crashing out of the league cup again, and the Scottish cup again and then even worse the Ramsdens Cup to part time opposition.

The next season, it's more of the same, crashes out of the league cup at the first time of asking to a part time team, crashes out the Scottish Cup at a whimper to Dundee Utd and then the biggest embarrassment of all loses the Ramsdens Cup final to Raith Rovers.

Season four is being worked on as we speak, it starts off with being embarrassed by a highland league outfit, then being destroyed off a might american college team, I'm unsure where it goes from there...

Hopefully the show gets cancelled now, but with so much comedy I can't see it, they maybe need a producer with balls to say enough is enough of the comedy.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cup games and European qualifiers don't matter?

He's a character in the show, he's like the comedy side kick that keeps telling him "it's all okay Ally, I still love you" and has this weird obsession of climbing moutains and wanking into Ally's tea. There is a hilarious episode where he accidently burns himself in the tea.

I don't think he's cut out for it and some of the results (Raith especially) have been humiliating but this is just pathetic. It makes you wonder how people would react if - and I realise it's a big if - he, and more importantly Rangers, turn it around? I fear some might be so entrenched in their negativity that they will try and dismiss it.

It's very sad to see.

I don't think he's cut out for it and some of the results (Raith especially) have been humiliating but this is just pathetic. It makes you wonder how people would react if - and I realise it's a big if - he, and more importantly Rangers, turn it around? I fear some might be so entrenched in their negativity that they will try and dismiss it.

It's very sad to see.

It's not going to happen, is it?

It's not going to happen, is it?

Probably not, but if it does then it will be mildly interesting to see how people react. You know and I know that there was a minority of people who tried to dismiss the success Walter brought us, that minority now appears to be a majority.

I don't think he's cut out of it and some of the results (Raith especially) have been humiliating but this is just pathetic. It makes you wonder how people would react if - and I realise it's a big if - he, and more importantly Rangers, turn it around? I fear some might be so entrenched in their negativity that they will try and dismiss it.

It's very sad.

I would be delighted if Ally managed to turn it around.

However and as you've said its a big if.

People will refer back to unbeaten league runs etc but I haven't seen a thing in terms of how we play, how we set up that makes me think we are moving forward at an acceptable rate.

So who plays you GOAT? the celtic fan from I am not a billy he's a tim show?

I'd rather not be part of the comedy, if that's ok with you. I'll be part of the documentary of the decent manager we get once he's shown the door that takes us back to our rightful place as champions of Scotland.

I'd rather not be part of the comedy, if that's ok with you. I'll be part of the documentary of the decent manager we get once he's shown the door that takes us back to our rightful place as champions of Scotland.

so you didn't bother with the season ticket then from your post on "Zebra finance" yesterday?

It has a happy ending as the same manager keeps winning games that matter and eventually folk admit they were wrong!

It's a bittersweet ending as although he succeeds, there's no-one around to enjoy it, everyone having died of boredom

so you didn't bother with the season ticket then from your post on "Zebra finance" yesterday?

yip, comedy gold after all

I've renewed my ST, what's your point? Thankfully Mr Marshalls Louden is a two minute walk from my seat in the Copland for when it all goes horribly wrong AGAIN, under Ally.