***Glasgow 2014 thread***

G.E.C.

Briliant atmosphere. Loads of nationalities. Kiwis, Aussies, Welsh, Kenyans, S Africans, Ugandans Canadians, loooads of English and others.

To be honest, I miss the nastiness of the football crowd and I don't think I could do rugby regularly, but as something a bit different it was great.

Only bad thing was the queues for the food. Absolutely ridiculous (40 minutes) and when you got there they'd run out of lots of stuff.

Otherwise a great experience.

Armed forces guys and gals doing a great job on security, polis in good form and the Clydesiders are very helpful and friendly.

Happy days!!

Inigo - full respect to you obviously gone and enjoyed it .

Andy nicol you can tell a former scotland captain

was impressed compared to murrayfield - ibrox has a natural atmosphere

doesnt need fireworks ,cannons etc . SRU take note !

Was at the rugby yesterday and it was fantastic. Atmosphere was great throughout but the food queues later on were ridiculous. I had a 'scrum' pie (haggis and chicken) that was absolutely rank but was good to sit and enjoy a few beers while watching.

Reception the guys from Uganda got was unreal. After their final group game they were loving it and they ended up sprinting towards the copeland road end celebrating with the crowd.

Was at the rugby yesterday and it was fantastic. Atmosphere was great throughout but the food queues later on were ridiculous. I had a 'scrum' pie (haggis and chicken) that was absolutely rank but was good to sit and enjoy a few beers while watching.

Reception the guys from Uganda got was unreal. After their final group game they were loving it and they ended up sprinting towards the copeland road end celebrating with the crowd.

The copeland road end?