Bear needs lift home from Derby on Sunday (petrol £ offered)

hampden86

Getting a lift down from a pal but he"s going on holiday after the game.

Am staying overnight and am needing to get back to Edinburgh for 4pm ( work )

Any Bears able to help with a lift home to Edinburgh or Glasgow would do as I can jump a train.

PM replies most grateful

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have 2 or 3 spare seats in my car, hoping to fill up so petrol costs could be shared.

Leaving Edinburgh Saturday Aug 2nd 5am. ( Can pick up ) Arrive Derby approx 10am. Departing Sunday morning. Arrive back Edinburgh 3-4pm depending on departure time

Also may have 2 or 3 spare match tickets ( confirm on Sunday once Manchester Bear gets back to me )

Have a twin room booked at Ramada 0.4 miles from stadium. The other bed is free at the moment. Room cost £48 so would happily accept £20 for other bed.

Have 2 or 3 spare seats in my car, hoping to fill up so petrol costs could be shared.

Leaving Edinburgh Saturday Aug 2nd 5am. ( Can pick up ) Arrive Derby approx 10am. Departing Sunday morning. Arrive back Edinburgh 3-4pm depending on departure time

Also may have 2 or 3 spare match tickets ( confirm on Sunday once Manchester Bear gets back to me )

Have a twin room booked at Ramada 0.4 miles from stadium. The other bed is free at the moment. Room cost £48 so would happily accept £20 for other bed.

I'll take it mate.

:lol:

I was driving but my pal wi a better car is now going. RFC52 meet me in Derby son. Lets see if you have the balls to hurl insults in person. No Bears I know or met in Valencia Hamburg Eindhoven etc etc etc would behave like that. Get back to the huddleboard. You must be a tim

I was driving but my pal wi a better car is now going. RFC52 meet me in Derby son. Lets see if you have the balls to hurl insults in person. No Bears I know or met in Valencia Hamburg Eindhoven etc etc etc would behave like that. Get back to the huddleboard. You must be a tim

:lol:

:dry:

I am mate just in hamburg and Eindhoven I was in the Irish bars singing rebel songs with Patrick kielty.

Outed man, gutted :(