A moment of clarity for the bheasts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooft... Another moment of clarity theday then... i.e. another severe pumping. :lol:

10 goals past them in 4 days (could've been 12!).

That shower are getting found out at last - just hope Legia can follow through on Tuesday!

Scum were done at their own game - goals conceded in 45 & 89 mins!

10 goals past them in 4 days (could've been 12!).

That shower are getting found out at last - just hope Legia can follow through on Tuesday!

Scum were done at their own game - goals conceded in 45 & 89 mins!

Was their £15m keeper playing ?

January the mhanks will be singing for TLB to return and rescue the shitehole, inbetween songs about blowing up

the country they live in and the Brave people who guard them while they sleep.

Was their £15m keeper playing ?

January the mhanks will be singing for TLB to return and rescue the shitehole, inbetween songs about blowing up

the country they live in and the Brave people who guard them while they sleep.

He was on Wed for the first 4!

Dunno about today - fixture (conveniently?) didn't show on my Sky Sports app & LiveScore doesn't give teams!

With their record, I'll save it til Tuesday before crowing too loud!

He was on Wed for the first 4!

Dunno about today - fixture (conveniently?) didn't show on my Sky Sports app & LiveScore doesn't give teams!

With their record, I'll save it til Tuesday before crowing too loud!

It was a reserve team full of kids(except for Ambrosia,Gordon,Balde).

Still funny,tho.............

Can see they 2 penalty misses coming back to bite the poles on the arse. Jungle jims will still squeeze through no doubt.

No chance,bud.

I'll be on the 15/2 mentioned above.

The mhanks are in trouble and it's only gonna get worse when their elimination from the CL is confirmed.

Efe Ambrose is suspended for the second leg of Celtic's Champions League third-round qualifier against Legia Warsaw at Murrayfield.

sui.gif

Scottish Premiership. Click here to bet.

Efe-Ambrose_3151691.jpg?20140601131635

Efe Ambrose: Won't feature for Celtic

The Nigeria defender was sent off in last week's 4-1 defeat in Poland which left group-stage aspirations up in the air.

Skipper Scott Brown and James Forrest remain out of contention with long-term injuries.

Celtic squad: Forster, Matthews, Izaguirre, Van Dijk, Mulgrew, Lustig, Commons, Johansen, Biton, Kayal, Boeriggter, Berget, McGregor, Stokes, Griffiths, Pukki, Balde, Henderson, Zaluska, Gordon, O'Connell.

Efe Ambrose is suspended for the second leg of Celtic's Champions League third-round qualifier against Legia Warsaw at Murrayfield.

sui.gif

Scottish Premiership. Click here to bet.

Efe-Ambrose_3151691.jpg?20140601131635

Efe Ambrose: Won't feature for Celtic

The Nigeria defender was sent off in last week's 4-1 defeat in Poland which left group-stage aspirations up in the air.

Skipper Scott Brown and James Forrest remain out of contention with long-term injuries.

Celtic squad: Forster, Matthews, Izaguirre, Van Dijk, Mulgrew, Lustig, Commons, Johansen, Biton, Kayal, Boeriggter, Berget, McGregor, Stokes, Griffiths, Pukki, Balde, Henderson, Zaluska, Gordon, O'Connell.

My mate from Warsaw signed a Legia supporters petition to UEFA appealing the suspension of Ambrose in the hope he could play at Murrayfield

:thumbup:

Gone yersel' the Warsaw Legion Loyal. :000000082: