A moment of clarity for the bheasts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These jammy cunts will go through tonight 3-0

Just hope they get a decent team in the play off round

I would normally say that but I dont think they will this time as this team is much weaker than last year aand the team they are playing are stronger than the team septic over came last season.

We shouldn't be flying that flag and getting involved in it. Leave that crap to them.

the guy might well be Israeli though we have supporters all over the world.

In general i agree though the conflict is fuck all to do with us or anyone who doesn't live in the area fuck Israel and the Palestines

What are you talking about? Haven't Liewell & Lennon been telling us ad nauseum that C1888c have a strategic plan to forge ahead on their own?

They have just lost 20million pounds tonight,and they will lose another 5MP when they are pumped out of the Europa in the next few weeks.

Their only hope of having a crowd of more than 7000 is if they draw Rangers in one of the cups !!!!

Fire sale starts today, won't be allowed to strengthen, fucked out the Europa soon, weak C****c side Aberdeen will seriously challenge them, stadium lying 60/70% empty every league game, hopefully this state aid stuff amongst other corruption catches up with them big time, you reap what you sow you tarrier bastards.