how many traitors will return?

KingKirk

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't we get a fee for Davis, I thought he stayed a while ?

Aluko was only short term anyway, tho I'd have liked him to stay, but he can hardly be blamed as we signed him for peanuts, he got in the shop window and somebody wanted him.

McGregor on the other hand can GTF along with Naismith and Whitaker. I never want to see them anywhere near Ibrox. They took from the club and ran when it didn't suit.

They could have transferred over and then left meaning the club got a fee for them.

I hate saying it but I would have a chuckle if they broke a leg.

Sadly I think 2-3 may return within next few years.

McGregor

Davis

Aluko

Don't want any to return but sadly its inevitable imo

Wouldn't call Aluko a traitor. His contract was up, as I recall. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Naismith and Whittaker are the worst two, and they'd have to make a statement of apology and even so, Whittaker had a negative effect through idiocy that night in Malmo, that may have turned the financial figures for us with CL money.

Aluko not really in the same boat as Paysmith, McGregor , Whittaker and Lafferty for me.

The lad was signed for next to nothing then took a further pay cut after administration so can't hold it against him for leaving.

The rest of the traitors should never be allowed near Ibrox again Paysmith and Whittaker in particular after that press conference.

Wouldn't call Aluko a traitor. His contract was up, as I recall. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Naismith and Whittaker are the worst two, and they'd have to make a statement of apology and even so, Whittaker had a negative effect through idiocy that night in Malmo, that may have turned the financial figures for us with CL money.

We had a 1 year extension option on Aluko that we tried to take up if memory serves.

I think by the time we could afford them there will be far better options to go for, so not sure any will return now. Perhaps to cheers us on the from stand, suitably disguised of course.

I don't think Aluko is strictly classed as a traitor ;)

Did we not get some type of fee for Davis ? On the soundbites that Ally has consistly give off reference these players, I dont think any of them will ever play while he is manager thats if he is not hounded out before then. So I would imagine that some of them will reappear back at Ibrox and perhaps even at the rhatadome !

I think he had a year option. Again, I'm not sure though.

Regardless, I don't think he owed us anything. He paid Aberdeen off to come to us, so I don't think he had any great obligation to us. We paid good money for some of the others, saw them through difficulties and bad injuries and they screwed us over.

I have to say though, I'm becoming a bit less angry at some. McGregor and Davis.

Whittaker, Naismith and Lafferty I have no time for.

Did we not get some type of fee for Davis ? On the soundbites that Ally has consistly give off reference these players, I dont think any of them will ever play while he is manager thats if he is not hounded out before then. So I would imagine that some of them will reappear back at Ibrox and perhaps even at the rhatadome !

I'm sure the fee for Davis was supposed to be paid to the SFA or SPL then forwarded to us but they seized it as part of their outrageous behaviour at that time.

Having said I'd take him back...

Davis had moved anyway. Southampton agreed to pay a fee when they maybe didn't have to. Did Davis have anything to do with that? I doubt it.

Point is, he'd have moved regardless of whether Southampton paid a fee.

Aluko is more than welcome in my eyes. He paid out of his own money to get the chance to play for us, ran out his contract and moved elsewhere. Fair does.

Davis on the other hand I hold just as contemptible as Naismith. Rangers captain? Lifelong Bluenose?

He was a fucking shitebag that set no example whatsoever as captain by doing a runner as soon as things got tough. He is never welcome back.