how many traitors will return?

KingKirk

Sadly I think 2-3 may return within next few years.

McGregor

Davis

Aluko

Don't want any to return but sadly its inevitable imo

How is Aluko a traitor? He paid to play for us and wasn't offered a new contract. I'd have him back in a heart beat and kick Templeton to the kerb.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aluko,yes, he bought his contract so that he could sign for us, he was entitled to leave for nothing, the rest of the rats should never be welcomed back at Ibrox,especially Naiismith, Rangers were good to him, patient through his injuries, shortly after his desertion he showed he was not a money grabber by flinging a measly few quid into providing sandwiches for the homeless.

Aluko and Davis are the only 2 I would have back, as for Naishame making an apology as someone said he could crawl up Edmiston Dr on his knees then eat a bowl of my fresh shit and I would still tell him to fuck off.

Yes, you got this bang on IMO.

I will never understand why anyone would accept Davis back at Rangers.

Davis was the Captain of our club, aye some Captain.

Tiger Shaw will be turning in his grave.

Exactly (tu)

He's actually the worst in my eyes simply because he had a responsibility as captain to set an example.

Some fucking example.

At least Davis had some dignity and transferred over to us.

You sure about that? As far as I remember he left the same as the others but Southampton offered to pay a fee as they didn't fancy the legal battle after Chucks threats. The fee was also never paid to Rangers either.

Can't see any of them to be honest.

Naismith played a vital part in Evertons season last year and I can see him playing a part for a while yet.

Davis is one of few Southampton players still at the club one I doubt will command much interest so can see him staying.

Mcgregor is Hull's number 1 and Aluko is probably Hull's most creative player.

Wouldn't call Aluko a traitor. His contract was up, as I recall. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Naismith and Whittaker are the worst two, and they'd have to make a statement of apology and even so, Whittaker had a negative effect through idiocy that night in Malmo, that may have turned the financial figures for us with CL money.

your correct about aluko mate I always thought we offered him a contact tho.

I'dtake aluko back in a heart beat. Not our greatest signing but hhe's a class above the rest of SPL players. I think if a player apologises for the way in which they left then I'd welcome him back. We talk about the club coming 1st after all don't we?

We talk about the club coming first, but in the clubs darkest day each and every single one of the traitors put their own self interests first.

Fuck the whole lot of them. I hope they never darken our door again.

I'm sure McCoist said the only player who phoned him to tell him he wasn't tuping over was Shagger. I'm also sure I read that Mcgregor regretted it and tried to come back straight away but it was to late.

Shagger has also not said anything negative about Rangers since he left, infact quite the opposite, and I kind of like the fact he fucked off to turkey first instead of straight to England.

I hate Naismith with a passion though.