how many traitors will return?

KingKirk

http://www.dailyreco...n-davis-1704494

For anyone to read that and call Steven Davis a "traitor" to the club in my humble opinion, is extremely bitter.

“I loved the club and the fans but I had to take a decision which was best for me, my family and the remainder of my career.

“There was so much uncertainty, so I was delighted Southampton made an offer that was acceptable and the club got money that they needed to keep going.”

He's a lying cunt.

The money from Southampton came a lot later, he walked out knowing full well we may be left without a penny.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In June 2012, with his contract set to expire but the club holding an option to extend it, Aluko lodged an objection against the contract being transferred from Rangers to a new company set up by Charles Green.[25] PFA Scotland had previously commented that players were entitled to become free agents if they objected to the transfer.[26]

Aluko has raised a constructive dismissal claim against Rangers.[27][28]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sone_Aluko

Not read the entire thread, but it is more likely to be Fleck, McCabe or (no laughing) Ness. The rest have gone to bigger contracts down south.

Out of the big name departures I'd only take McGregor back, but I don't see it happening. The rest can GTF especially the two rats Naishame and Shittaker.

He's a lying cunt.

The money from Southampton came a lot later, he walked out knowing full well we may be left without a penny.

Aye, it did.

However this > " and the club got money that they needed" seems to give the impression that Davis didn't know that would be the case. Besides my initial point remains, to put Davis in the same boat as Whittaker and Naismith is just ridiculous.

Aye, it did.

However this > " and the club got money that they needed" seems to give the impression that Davis didn't know that would be the case. Besides my initial point remains, to put Davis in the same boat as Whittaker and Naismith is just ridiculous.

He didn't hang about to find out did he? He was off as fast as his little legs could carry him.

Club captain can't wait to fuckoff and leave the club without a fee and you're defending him :lol: He's steering the fucking boat.

We will see more of these interviews as these rats fish for a return to a Rangers in the top division, hopefully it's not allowed to happen.

Aye, it did.

It really isn't, and remember he was the so-called captain as well

We talk about the club coming first, but in the clubs darkest day each and every single one of the traitors put their own self interests first.

Fuck the whole lot of them. I hope they never darken our door again.

bang on the money !!!

Our most pressing concern should be getting rid of Ally and his so-called coaching team. Ally would take any one of them back in an instant were he given the opportunity a new manager wouldn't. So solve the first problem and the second one will be solved by default.

I still have a bit of time for mcgregor. A lot if the stories that have came out about the admin time seem to point to mcgregor being the voice in the dressing room demanding amswers and quite frankly saving a lot of back room jobs. He also has never bad mouthed rangers.

Davis. Not welcome. Never stood up as captain, but apparently sent his signing on fee from Southampton as a transfer fee. Only possible plus point is he has kept his mouth shut.

Laugherty. Bad mouthed the fans not welcome.... Ever

Shitaker and naeshame.... That press conference burned all bridges as far as I'm concerned. Not welcome. In fact I'd sin die them from ibrox publicly.

Aluko. Was out of contract. Don't really think he counts. Fleck. Had to leave McCourt would never have given him a chance. McCabe and ness. Unwelcome. Developed them and they walked out.

Would take McGregor and Aluko back. The rest I couldn't really care less about tbh.

Naismith & Whittaker in particular - the thought of those 2 anywhere near Glasgow let alone Ibrox actually sickens me.

Never forget that press conference bears.

Davis - Captain Invisible

Dunno i still have fond memories of his goal at Ibrox against the filth. certainly wasn't invisible that day.

The amount of chances he set up for Boyd as well should also be remembered.