how many traitors will return?

KingKirk

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly I think 2-3 may return within next few years.

McGregor

Davis

Aluko(not a traitor but think he will be back)why is Davis a traitor we got a fee for him also we couldn't afford his wages.Did you really expect someone like Davis would be willing to start in the third division of our pathetic league.

Don't want any to return but sadly its inevitable imo

When it came to the bit they demonstrated they did not have Rangers' interests at heart. If they had they would have stayed as other stayed - and if they wanted to go then go having earned a transfer fee for the Club and in so doing go with honour. Instead they went with dishonour.

Why would any Board sanction their return? Having been once bitten by their self-centered actions then why do them a favour and pay them some more wages by re-signing them? I simply cannot see that happening. The door should remain firmly closed to them. Their collective desertion and greedy lust for themselves and only themselves caused Rangers to lose not only a future transfer fee but - lest we forget it - the resources with which to build from Div 3. They were not Rangers people. Their actions demonstrate this more than sufficiently.

When it came to the bit they demonstrated they did not have Rangers' interests at heart. If they had they would have stayed as other stayed - and if they wanted to go then go having earned a transfer fee for the Club and in so doing go with honour. Instead they went with dishonour.

Why would any Board sanction their return? Having been once bitten by their self-centered actions then why do them a favour and pay them some more wages by re-signing them? I simply cannot see that happening. The door should remain firmly closed to them. Their collective desertion and greedy lust for themselves and only themselves caused Rangers to lose not only a future transfer fee but - lest we forget it - the resources with which to build from Div 3. They were not Rangers people. Their actions demonstrate this more than sufficiently.

What would have happened to the transfer fees.They would have disappeared along with the other millions.

Our most pressing concern should be getting rid of Ally and his so-called coaching team. Ally would take any one of them back in an instant were he given the opportunity a new manager wouldn't. So solve the first problem and the second one will be solved by default.

:lol: So you can predict what a new manager would do without knowing who they even are? Truly bizarre statement.

Anyhow, I don't think any of the traitors would dare come back. Trying to win the fans back over would take bottle. Something those selfish cowards clearly lack.

:lol: So you can predict what a new manager would do without knowing who they even are? Truly bizarre statement.

Anyhow, I don't think any of the traitors would dare come back. Trying to win the fans back over would take bottle. Something those selfish cowards clearly lack.

Come on chill...after all it was an opportunity to make another thread all about McCoist, some just can't resist

On the football front, McGregor would be an asset, no doubt about it.

Paysmith and Shittaker can get tae fuck forevermore. Davis was the worst captain in our history, Gavin Rae notwithstanding.

And why is Aluko even mentioned in the same breath?

Wouldn't call Aluko a traitor. His contract was up, as I recall. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Naismith and Whittaker are the worst two, and they'd have to make a statement of apology and even so, Whittaker had a negative effect through idiocy that night in Malmo, that may have turned the financial figures for us with CL money.

Never mind his idiocy in Malmo, Whittaker's rot set in when he fell on his arse at Ibrox & allowed them to score - all after getting his bumper new contract!

Only Aluko I would welcome back, the rest betrayed us betrayed what it means to play for Rangers never mind be a Rangers man. I will never forgive them, my dad died never forgiving them and so will I. Last year I was lucky enough with my son to be shown around Auchinhowe by Jig couldn't believe Naismiths picture is still up in the hallway made me sick. Bears never forget the non loyalty shown to us by these (insert your own words)

After reading through this thread, it looks like Naismith & Whittaker, will never, ever be forgiven for what they did, and said in that press conference. Did Davis get us a fee for him or not? Either way, as captain, & a life-long fan, he should've stayed & got a transfer, if that's what he wanted, I can't imagine John Greig ever walking out on us, if he'd been our captain at that time.

I wouldn't welcome any of them back, they had the chance to become absolute legends at the Club, but chose the money route. I would feel uncomfortable cheering any of the traitors if they were allowed back again...

You sure about that? As far as I remember he left the same as the others but Southampton offered to pay a fee as they didn't fancy the legal battle after Chucks threats. The fee was also never paid to Rangers either.

I'm sure this was the case as well. Southampton didn't want the hassle of a court case/tribunal, so they paid a fee which was the dually seized by the sfa.

After reading through this thread, it looks like Naismith & Whittaker, will never, ever be forgiven for what they did, and said in that press conference. Did Davis get us a fee for him or not? Either way, as captain, & a life-long fan, he should've stayed & got a transfer, if that's what he wanted, I can't imagine John Greig ever walking out on us, if he'd been our captain at that time.

I wouldn't welcome any of them back, they had the chance to become absolute legends at the Club, but chose the money route. I would feel uncomfortable cheering any of the traitors if they were allowed back again...

Bit off thread here, but seeing as you mentioned him, has John Greig ever been officially invited back to Ibrox yet?

hopefully none of that list bar aluko who if i remember correctly was not offered a new contract. as for the rest of the backstabbing so called "rangers" men who chose to fuck off and some even chose to publicly stick the boot in , well i hope to never see them set foot in Ibrox again.

we gave some of these players the greatest nights and days of their careers, stuck by them through career threatening injuries, as fans we gave them devotion and loyalty when some probably did not deserve it (aye lafferty , yae were pish) yet at the time when rangers needed these charlatans they chose to fuck off and some even chose to publicly air their views .well they know that no club will ever match what they had at rangers football club , no club will ever come close to that and I hope it is a decision they have to live with and regret everyday because i hope that they are never welcomed back inside our famous old stadium. fuck them !

Aluko is the one I miss most out of all of them.

He was outstanding at times in a Rangers jersey. I loved watching him play.

He even paid half a million to the sheep shaggers to allow us to sign him iirc.

I'd love him to return, but cant see it happening now. Hes out of our league financially sadly.

Happy days !!

aluko.jpg

Aluko is the one I miss most out of all of them.

He was outstanding at times in a Rangers jersey. I loved watching him play.

He even paid half a million to the sheep shaggers to allow us to sign him iirc.

I'd love him to return, but cant see it happening now. Hes out of our league financially sadly.

Happy days !!

aluko.jpg

Sad but true mate, I feel the same way about Aluko.

As for the rest, I wouldn't dirty my keyboard, except to say, these traitors should never be given any quarter.

Never forget, Never forgive. :7325:

I cant see any traitors returning to be honest mate. They all know just how the Bears feel about them.

Especially the ones who stole their wages most weeks, Whittaker, Lafferty, etc are despised. I was glad to see the back of some of them.

Yep, Aluko is the only one I'd have back.

How anyone can blame Aluko is beyond me. His contract was up and he left. He paid money out of his own pocket to join us in November, was brilliant and we really should of offered him a contract in January onwards. He didn't have a contract to transfer over.

Every other person, including John Fleck and Rhys McCabe can seriously do one as far as I'm concerned. This mob are worse than when Kenny Miller joined Celtic then joined us. Kenny Miller has done more for us than these traitors have ever done between them.

Lee McCulloch, Lee Wallace, Neil Alexander and Andy Little showed what it took to be a Ranger. Kirk Broadfoot, Maurice Edu, Carlos Bocanegra and Dorin Goain also left with their head held high and their dignity in tact and I applaud them and wish them all the best with their future.

I hope one day in the future we can have some sort of event, an appearence on the pitch or at half-time or even a charity game at Ibrox, with the players who stayed or transferred over and we can really show what it meant to us and how highly we regard them. God bless them all.