Ally McCoist - all chat in here

Adoniram

706 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ally the man for the job?

Sick of these threads, ally shouldn't be our manager granted however who do we get in to replace him? Do we have the funds to give the new man money to bring in his own players? I doubt it so who would take the job under they circumstances?

Until we are in a position to attract a better calibre of manager the board won't act so why not just accept it the now?

Needs must lads

Sick of these threads, ally shouldn't be our manager granted however who do we get in to replace him? Do we have the funds to give the new man money to bring in his own players? I doubt it so who would take the job under they circumstances?

Until we are in a position to attacked a better calibre of manager the board won't act so why not just accept it the now?

Needs must lads

Rubbish. This is Rangers not Accrington fucking Stanley. The guy is a liability and today was not a surprise. It was expected and that is why he has to go. And it hasn't stopped clubs in the past sacking poor managers whether they have the money or not. He is out of his depth and making the same mistakes week after week, season after season. How anyone can be happy and accept that crap is beyond me it really is.

Until we are in a position to attract a better calibre of manager the board won't act so why not just accept it the now?

Needs must lads

Problem there is that the drivel we are watching is turning fans away and affecting the income of the club.

Needs must lads

I think you could get an experienced veteran in who could use his experience to get more out of the players than McCoist is getting at the moment.

The chances are that if they are bit older and out of work they would probably work for a fraction of the cost too.

It's not a long term option, but if we don't come strong out of the gate it's one we are going to have to look at.

Rubbish. This is Rangers not Accrington fucking Stanley. The guy is a liability and today was not a surprise. It was expected and that is why he has to go. And it hasn't stopped clubs in the past sacking poor managers whether they have the money or not. He is out of his depth and making the same mistakes week after week, season after season. How anyone can be happy and accept that crap is beyond me it really is.

who says am happy I wasn't going to renew my ST cause of Ally.

I except tho we can't afford to pay him and his team off, then bring in a better standard of manager and his team in. As well as give him money for his own players. 5 years ago yes but as things stand now we simply can't afford it

ADMIN - ffs

Everyone has an opinion which is fair enough but to state on a forum that our manager is a buffoon is taking the piss.

Some of the remarks directed at him are outrageous and encourage the declans to repeat it in the rheble.